[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop being a wagecuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: dddddduel.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
dddddduel.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
>just finished watching Yu-Gi-Oh
>the entire series is a huge reflection of yugi's self
>yugi is a midget loser
>yami is inside of yugi through the Millennium puzzle
>yami is like 6ft 5 and swag
>yugi battles yami
>wins
>realizes that being yami is inside of him, he always has been that cool mf
>mfw having existential crises whilst watching anime

ok so lets cut to now
>a few ETH, hodling
>21
>a.s. in useless shit
>working in restaurant making ends meet kinda sorta
>stopped drinking, sober aside from 1 cup of coffee a day.

ok so what do i have to do to stop being a wagecuck

i feel like i'm assembling the millennium puzzle rn
>>
fuck i just got autism reading this
>>
You need thousands of a coin that it's going to moon. Otherwise you'll be a cuck for life
>>
File: 1498700648121.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498700648121.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>>3149462
t.autism shields activated
>>
>>3149444

Go all in DGB friend, the inner yami would do that.
>>
>>3149444
Yeah but yugi would have never made it that far without the power of friendship. Consider that, too.
>>
>>3149444
Buy BCC. Join the master race.
>>
>>3149523
god i wish i had some friends some real real friends that can fuel me with their power
>>
>not realizing Kaiba is the true biz hero of yugioh
>>
How many bitbean do I need to get a blue eyes white gf
>>
>>3149444
buy wojakcoin cheap now, shes gonna moon once she hits exchanges
>>
>>3149523
joey was the only cool person in the group

>>3149577
kaiba is a bitch

>>3149594
how do i convert eth to wojakcoin

>>3149472
what do u suggest
>>
Simple...just stop going to work.
>>
>>3149660
how should i pay rent
>>
>>3149682
You don't
>>
>>3149698
i have a lease
>>
>>3149702
Stop paying
>>
>>3149720
what the fuck /biz/
>>
You are on the crypto board, so I am going to tell you to learn to code.

Start with javascript, html and css - learn the basics and move on as you gain understanding. If you can do this quickly, the current market if full of opportunity. Depends where you live of course, but if your are enterprising - then you can always start your own co.
>>
>>3149741
Well...there is just no way out.
Unless you go against the rule.
Even if you do that, you have 99.99% chances you will get caught and will get screwed.

Am pretty sure most of the people would not like to be wagecuck.
>>
>>3149767

What is point of learning code
>>
This >>3149767
Or learn new skills which will make you
more money but still wagecuck.
>>
>>3149767
I'm proficient in html + css, coding is just boring as fuck. Despite binge watching tv shows once a month, I really dont stay inside that much.
>>
>>3149444

What are you so kind of stupid faggot?

You don't take risks that's why you are poor. You stop for one second to invest in yourself. You probably overpaid for Yugioh cards back in the day. Got Goblin Attack Force when everyone stopped buying structure decks.

Learn how to code. Learn how to look at your time as something more valuable than money could ever be. It's clear that you watch old shit—why would you do something like this?

You want gains but don't want to watch things to increase your skills?

Too many people not willing to give up bullshit pleasures in life to live fabulously wealthy.

You want it easy.

Inb4 you try your ass off already.
>>
>>3149861
>>working in restaurant making ends meet kinda sorta
>>stopped drinking, sober aside from 1 cup of coffee a day.
>>
>>3149845
Well, look at some of the coins we are trading. Many of them are built on ethereum, which its contracts are programmed in solidity - a language very similar to java / javascript.

if you cant see the value of having an economy 2.0 skill that you can learn from time and discipline - and thats it - then idk what can help you
>>
>>3149880
not drinking is great

seeing extra cash in your pocket is better than any beer
>>
>>3149889
how do i get rich off this shit
>>
https://youtu.be/4IlgVPiDScQ
Just live like this man.
>>
>>3149953
interesting
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.