[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys buy an ICO who's premise was that the company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1400250495593.gif (872KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1400250495593.gif
872KB, 500x216px
Would you guys buy an ICO who's premise was that the company it starts would then buy the coins on the market thereafter?

Like, the ICO funds start a company who's operations require it to be an accredited investor (i.e. needing $1mill to operate). Then the company uses all net profits to buy the coin back. Also assume the company generates close to 100% ROI on capital every 6 to 12 months.

Buy or No /biz/?
>>
There's an iCO coming out soon that does this. I think it's great. DYOR if you wanna find it I'm not tellin.
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>3149430
Oh really? What kind of earnings are they saying they're going to be able to put back into the coin?

If I'm in the US, could I start an ICO and just not let US Citizens buy it? Or since I'm in the us, would i have to follow securities laws regardless... Mostly hopeful thinking here.
>>
Just buy Iconomi.
It does this and way more.
>>
>>3149790
really impressive, just read their blog.
It looks like they were able to buy back almost $200k/700ETH worth of their tokens. But at a 300m market cap that amount isn't really material. &they've yet to actually profit. Good to see some proof of concept on that end.
If I were able to raise $2m, I could make ~$1m in revenue from unregistered security contracts, put half of that toward expenses and reinvestment, and the other half into the coin, every 6 months. So, the $ amount of coin repurchased would progressively get larger as the reinvestment got bigger.

Is an ICO without a "team" a red flag? Like, I don't need a developer for this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.