[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people here who seriously think OMG is going to $700.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1499196646405.png (380KB, 780x773px) Image search: [Google]
1499196646405.png
380KB, 780x773px
There are people here who seriously think OMG is going to $700.
>>
>>3148004

Heavy into omg myself, not expecting 700 but it's quite obvious the coin has a large future
>>
I honestly can't see why anyone doesn't think its a scam. But I might just be dumb.
>>
>>3148061
Why would it be a scam? What have you possibly seen that would make you think that?

Talks with Thai central bank... used in every mcdonalds in Thailand by the end of the month
Backed by a mobile payment processing company that has millions upon millions go through their services

Get the fuck out of here kid
>>
>>3148004
I've literally seen nobody here say it's a $700 coin. Has potential for high double digits by end of next year though
>>
>>3148080
>used in every mcdonalds in Thailand by the end of the month
lmao and where did you hear this
>>
>>3148080
Yeah, a company that has an office in Thailand, talked to bankers in Thailand, big deal. They are making huge promises and haven't done anything but showboat and shake their dicks around. But maybe I'm wrong kidarooney kiddo kid kidface, who the fuck knows. Just looks fishy to me.
>>
File: 1387453476451.jpg (78KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
1387453476451.jpg
78KB, 413x427px
>>3148061

I don't think you know what the word scam means.
>>
>>3148092
Lmao how have you not heard this

You noomgers will get left behind
This project has more potential real world use than any other coin on the market. Try prove me wrong you literally can't
>>
Ill probably sell around $20
>>
>>3148125
>huur it was just a random meeting with a bank it didn't mean anything even though they publicized it and monkey skeleton was there
Lmao, stay poor then you dumb cunt
>>
>>3148159
i think ~30 within about 45 days. I'd hold a little longer.
>>
>>3148145
Take in a tremendous amount of money from suckers (people like you,) based on the promise of doing something in the future. Don't ever fulfill that promise. Get scammed (like you.)

There might be good intentions there, but at face value from what I have seen, I don't put much trust in them.
>>
>>3148213
You just described every cryptocurrency. It is simple senpai, find the ones with the most potential and this is pretty high up the list.
>>
>>3148213

Omise processes 8-9 digits worth of transactions daily. What about you?
>>
>>3148226
Yeah, I get that. There is just something that is really off to me about omg in particular. If you all believe in it, its fine by me. Good luck, get rich.
>>
>>3148195
Im expecting that much in 3 weeks. Pretty much sep 8 this thing moons.

If you get in on this now, you cant lose. Its like NEO, that shit was fucking obvious it was gonna moon.
>>
>>3148251
What is so fishy? Your fucking feeling you can't explain
Get the fuck out you fudding piece of shit
>>
I can't believe people are calling this coin a scam out of all the coins out there. It is literally mind blowing. If this reaches $70 I will be a crypto millionaire. $35 and I am half way there, all in on this and it feels comfy af
>>
>>3148881
same, im ready daddi
>>
This business has been in the works since 2014

https://www.techinasia.com/payment-startups-southeast-asia-thailands-omise-300k-east-ventures

Hardly a scam.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.