[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptopia forked waved? this is the born of Waves Classic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: waves classic.png (69KB, 676x448px) Image search: [Google]
waves classic.png
69KB, 676x448px
>Send some WAVES to Cryptopia
>Coins never arrived
>Open a support ticket
>Cryptopia tells me that Waves Forked
>Check the transaction on the block explorer
>Transaction its on the block explorer
>Black explorer never lies
>Cryptopia ask for help to waves on twitter
>Cryptopia was running an old client
>Cryptopia update the client but still on fork chain
>Cryptopia paused waves markets

Cryptopia just created Waves Classic?

will i be able to get my waves back?
>>
File: DHsMvWIW0AAiWgK[1].jpg (119KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHsMvWIW0AAiWgK[1].jpg
119KB, 675x1200px
>>
Yay, it's Waves Cash!
>>
>>3146953
You should but they're kikes and will steal from you
If an address predates a fork then it will work on both chains, they will have your coins
But they will Jew you out
>>
Bump
New infos on this ?
>>
File: sJorc_0rT6ye-swg3_0ecQ[1].png (57KB, 755x566px) Image search: [Google]
sJorc_0rT6ye-swg3_0ecQ[1].png
57KB, 755x566px
WAVES network fork
Over the weekend the WAVES network forked due to a new version of the WAVE node being release as an update, however the update was not marked as mandatory unfortunately this meant 70% of the network did not update and thus cause the network to split between 0.6.6 nodes and 0.7.5-0.7.6 nodes.

All out 0.7.5 nodes ended up on the 0.6.6 fork and after updating to 0.7.6 we still managed to get half out nodes on one fork and the other half on the other.

Due to the lack of proper announcements of mandatory/hardforks of the WAVES network we can no longer risk hosting WAVES tokens on Cryptopia.

As of today we will no longer be accepting new WAVES token listings and we are reviewing currently listed tokens to see if they are safe to keep, we hope to announce our decision on the currently listed WAVES assets by the end of the week.

For all waves users who have not updated to 0.7.6 please do so now as it is NOT and optional update but a required update.

Release 0.7.6 can be found here: https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases

Thanks

Published by: sa_ddam213 @ 8/20/2017 11:56:09 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
>>
So cryptopia will delist NZDT?

http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?DY88a1mb4gTfdhnzpbgNAo4NztfmjTT9MFeVqP6U5AF1
>>
This is what happens when an exchange manages more coins than it can handle.
>>
File: chancoin[1].png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
chancoin[1].png
13KB, 200x200px
i agree
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.