[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the Sojourn shillers honestly fuck off? You bunch are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: NoNeoBTFO.png (444KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
NoNeoBTFO.png
444KB, 593x492px
Can the Sojourn shillers honestly fuck off?

You bunch are the most obnoxious shitcoin pumpers I've ever seen. Your coin is literally garbage why would you even think of picking that one? I honestly laugh at how pathetic you guys are it's fucking comical.

Please do us all a favor and kill yourselves.
>>
How about you lay off US? SOJ is a very interesting new investment opportunity and we have every right to talk about it here.
>>
It's like they didn't think /biz/ wouldn't immediately look at their 15 btc volume and smell their pajeet shit in the streets.

Not to mention the IS VERY GOOD COIN FAMILY MAN GOOD PROJECT LET'S SUPPORT BUY NOW posts, lol.
>>
File: staypoor.jpg (156KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
staypoor.jpg
156KB, 750x1334px
>>3146031
Did you think people wouldn't see through all the shit you spew? Your coin is LITERAL fucking trash LOL.
>>
File: 1501302423329s.jpg (3KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501302423329s.jpg
3KB, 121x125px
>>3146008

You can fud. I really dont care.

And if you listen to the fud, I dont really care either.

I bought these bags on a whim at 4k sats. I've already 3x my money.

so be a mad nocoiner and fud.

Im sitting here comfy making gains.
>>
Soj is still under the radar, but not for long due to the extreme shilling here. Low volume plus low price is the perfect time to accumulate more before the masses start flowing into it. The shilling needs to stop and let it grow organically, which it will.
>>
>>3146031
>He thinks people can't go back into the archive to the thread where you all decided to try and shill this coin just because it's low
>>
>>3146008
It's literally one guy (probably the scam creator).
>>
>>3146008
What's up with all of the threads using pink loli as their picture all of a sudden?
>>
>>3146172

they are faggots. nothing more to it
>>
File: Biz_Chip_Warmer.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Biz_Chip_Warmer.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
>>3146149
nice lines you fucking loser lmao, its actually a cancer garbage coin. If you honestly think hotels will adopt this you need to rethink your existence
>>
>>3146179
Wouldn't they be pedos and not faggots, since they're still into the opposite sex I guess?
>>
File: wojak-town.jpg (65KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-town.jpg
65KB, 593x492px
>>3146008
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.