[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Becker Fraud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Alex Becker is a internet scammer and a pathological liar.

I gave Becker my email in exchange for a free book on email marketing. I have yet to receive my book or anything that was promised to me.

I opened up my email, expecting the free book, and find that I get baited and switched with a "live" web seminar. They assured me that I will receive my book after I attend this 60 minute seminar that is not filled with fluff.

Cue the ridiculously exhausting seminar sales pitch that pyramid shceme scammers love so much. He spends 1% of the time talking about things that he's already said on YouTube for free and 99% of the time selling you on his software products.

Alex, dude, we all know it's not live. We all know you're not up at 2 in the morning giving live seminars to your cheapest customers. It is cringeworthy watching this guy "react" to the chat.

And the pitch goes on for 90 minutes. When is the last time you watched a 90 minute YouTube video of a guy talking with no breaks? Once again, MLM/cult tactic of wearing people down.
>>
>>3145329
Here's another lie I was fed: they claimed that in order to do this marketing strategy I would need to spend thousands of dollars. This is all a complete and utter lie. Each and every thing in that video can be done without paying for a single piece of software from anyone. Anyone with a computer can realize this immediately.

The software? Over a thousand dollars. Though he repeatedly says "it's only $336". "It's like buying a stock for $336". No, the first payment is $336 and the payments are over the course of 3 fucking days you slimy fuck. And he hawks his web academy course, his comment-spam-bot product, and a bunch of other crap I don't even remember.

No, I didn't give this scam artist any money. But apparently the people who did are not happy. Alex claims you can get your money back, 100% risk free, but he is notorious for not returning the money. Ok, so this email marketing course is going to teach me to steal money from people by enticing them with a refund offer that doesn't exist?

Looks like Alex Becker will steal your money and lock you out of the product you paid for:

http://ripoffreport.com/reports/alex-becker-seo/internet/alex-becker-seo-source-wavecom-alex-becker-is-a-fraud-he-is-a-scamer-and-refuses-to-sta-1048761
>>
>>3145329
Alex who?

>I gave Becker my email in exchange for a free book
What? Did you really think somebody would give you a book for free?
>>
Is this the faggot who advertises heavily with YouTube pre-roll ads?
>>
>>3145970
Yes, now his scheme has reached it's saturation point and he needs to sell his companies or come up with a radically new strategy.

>>3145453
I've gotten plenty of free books by providing a quick throwaway email. Alex Becker a liar and hypocrite.
>>
>>3145329
you just described every youtuber, twitch streamer, dude with a spreadsheet, etc
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.