[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK - to Mars we go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

File: Other-ARK.jpg (53KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Other-ARK.jpg
53KB, 1000x600px
official thread theme song
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8

Quick Rundown:
>ARK launched on March 21st, 2017
>extremely stable, steady rise
>cooking for a long time
>primed and ready for liftoff

What makes ARK different?
>Smartbridge technology is going to BRIDGE together blockchains and allow them to communicate between each other
>ARK lead developer has an accomplished resume including designing oceanographic SatNav software for the EUROPEEN ONION and NATO
>ARK will be able to be FORKED by any company that wants instant out-of-the-box compatibility
>ARK is developing IPFS (a new hypermedia peer-to-peer data storage protocol) which will be the replacement of HTTPs

Why you should buy:
>ARK has a proven track record
>Highly active development team
>Very low marketcap
>Relatively low total supply of 111mil
>At its price floor
>NOT available on Polo (yet). When it does become available, it will SKYROCKET.

Come sail away my friends.
>>
I love this coin.
Everytime I see its logo it literally makes me so happy.

Just thinking of the future literally living off my ark staking payouts when its $200+ per ark.
>>
Already strapped in.
It's been a while but I think we're on our way to 50k by the morning. What a time to be alive.
>>
Debating if I should sell my BNB into ARK now or wait until Tuesday or Wednesday.
>>
ARK is the first altcoin I ever bought, so maybe I'm a bit emotionally attached to it.
But my portfolio is still 40% ARK and I have very high hopes.
It's one of those coins with which you just KNOW you're gonna make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCUsIV6Nk-E
>>
>>3145110
>>3145119
Good to have you on board brothers and sisters. I am a perma-hodler, and captain of this thread.

>>3145172
Not sure. I'm hodling long-term. If you are day-trading I can't tell you what would be better. All I can tell you is that ARK will be worth a lot more than it is now... sooner or later.
>>
Seriously, you missed the OMG, BCH Dumps just these past few days, dont miss this.
>>
>>3145092

I just love this coin so much. It went under the radar for so long. A few announcements from the dev team and we are reaching double digits.
>>
What's the term we should use for Ark holders? I was thinking Arkonauts, but we have a while to go before this coin reaches 400 sats, so lets get some recs in.
>>
Scam coin.
>>
>>3145306
Such clever FUD.
>>
>>3145205
It wasn't my first altcoin, but it launched at around the time I started into crypto and what I have found is that even after hodling this since 8k (months ago) I have YET to find another coin worth investing in. ARK still tops the list in terms of marketcap, supply, technology, team, and price.

I haven't found another coin that even comes close to their innovation. ARK makes every other coin seem like vaporware. This sounds silly, but sometimes I have more confidence in ARK than I do BTC or BTH or ETH.
>>
>>3145288

Arktards, let them mock us until they want to be us
>>
>Not available on Polo yet
Is polo even relevant anymore? Are there actually people who don't just use bittrex?
>>
>>3145341
i used to use polo mainly, not anymore after all that shady shit was going down
>>
Started using Polo because they added ZRX, and Etherdelta is shit.
>>
>>3145341
Polo hadn't added a new coin for literally half a year until they added BCH.

They obviously couldn't handle the demand they had, maybe they will start adding coins again slowly now.

But i really feel like polos influence on the crypto market is tiny now compared to the days before during the eth boom. I haven't personally used polo in months
>>
>thought this coin was pretty much dead
>hadn't sold because it was fun to think that I was voting for a delegate ran by HWNDU guys
>now this pump
Its nice when memes make you money.
>>
>>3145486
It has a huge community on slack for a coin its rank, one of the biggest growing crypto subplebbits in the past month and there is threads on here constantly.
Far from dead dude, barely even getting started
>>
>>3145486
I sold for a while to buy NEO and bought back in at 38k.
Sort of regret it. I ended up losing a lot of NEO daytrading.
I've learned my lesson though. ARK is for hodling, don't fuck around with it and gamble.
Yeah it's easy to daytrade but that could mean missing a big pump when there's an announcement or tech release.
>>
>>3145749
as far as I can remember, every significant pump has never been correlated with any news or release. And after each pump, it has had a really quick correction.

Now these corrections have always resulted in a higher floor, meaning its been solid gains, but at a very unusually slow rate over time relative to the entire market.

This leads me to believe that it is SEVERELY undervalued... just think what will happen if ARK gets enough exposure and significant release DOES happen.

I think it gained the exposure last pump when it had a volume of 9k+ btc. The people are just waiting for news. Major news, not some blog update.

This is a hodl coin for sure, but I see a lot of potential and each passing day that these threads get ignored add fuel to the wood pile. We are just waiting for the match.

I've tried to sell of a bit and buy back in lower, but both times I got burned. I am HODLING big time. I didn't even think about selling when it hit 67k sats, even though I had $60k plus holdings. Now I've been hovering at $32k-$38k.
>>
>>3146194
I agree 100%.
All of us are gonna make it. ARK is going interstellar. It's just a matter of time.
Accumulate all you can until then.
>>
>>3146194
I sold right before the big pump too. I broke even from the bch pump and bought back the same amount of ark. :(
>>
what's the big event tomorrow i've been hearing about:? there could be an announcement?
>>
File: fintech.png (1MB, 1901x642px) Image search: [Google]
fintech.png
1MB, 1901x642px
>>3147273
Ark is at Fintech
https://newyork.fintechweek.com/
>>
>>3147390
>>3147273
Forgot to add, Ark's head will be a keynote speaker
>>
File: Monochrome (36).jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (36).jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Ark is by far my comfiest hold. Everything about it just feels right. I get that same feeling that I felt about ETH when I first invested in it.

I can't wait to see where Ark will be in a year or two from now.
>>
>>3145092
BRING THIS FUCKING PRICE BACK DOWN BELOW $1 GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

What cost my original position $3000, I will need to spend $10000 just get it back. You can't fucking make this bullshit up.

EVERY-SINGLE-OTHER alt coins in my portfolio is down over 50%. And NONE will ever return me back to even, even if it does 50% in one fucking day.

Just fucking kill me. Better yet, time to do it myself.
>>
>>3147531
Hi Moon Man!
>>
The market cap is so high, though. I'm not sure now is the time for me to buy in.
>>
>>3147531
nah man, I'm not moon man. Just inherited his fucking luck.
>>
>>3147540
Kek.
>>
>>3147566

Looked at their website:

"HYPERMEDIA PROTOCOL PLATFORM
A peer-to-peer InterPlanetary File System(IPFS). IPFS integration will enable ARK to enter the future of media and hosting. "

what the fuck is an interplanetary file system
>>
Come on goys, we've got a meme triangle forming. Is this gonna turn into something?
>>
>>3147594
https://ipfs.io/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterPlanetary_File_System

cutting edge shit
>>
>>3147594
It's decentralized storage of data... a protocol that is rumored to replace HTTPS and become internet 3.0 due to storage and network security concerns

ARK is not the only team working on this... SHIFT is another one, and I think filecoin or siacoin also are chipping in.

This is not even the highlight of ARK, which I think is Smartbridge tech.
>>
File: 1438807949249.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438807949249.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>3147566
>$162M
>high
>>
>41k
It feels dumb to buy in now
dreadful that I sold a long while ago at 35 after missing the 65
>>
>>3147598
Looks like a bull flag, this thing could pop any moment
>>
>>3147620
It only hit 65 for like a few minutes though, you'd have had crazy timing to hit it
>>
>>3147632
You realize anyone that you can put sell orders in to be filled at later dates rather than market selling right?
>>
>>3147686
Think he meant the trade volume at that price was too small.
>>
This coin makes me euphoric.
>>
File: IMG_4889.jpg (40KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4889.jpg
40KB, 521x521px
Supreme Gentleman
>>
guys look out! I just bought $3000 worth.

It will crash.
>>
File: Monochrome (76).jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Monochrome (76).jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>3147785
This is awesome, did you make it?
>>
>>3147834
crash me instead daddy ;)
>>
>>3147876
Yeah, been meaning to for months, finally got around to it.
>>
>>3147785
just sold.

Thanks for confirmed it's a kike coin.
>>
File: cucked.png (706KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
706KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>3147898
Nice work anon
>>
>>3147935
This picture gave me a thought. When ark is paired with every shittoken in existence for smartbridge transactions, its increased speed may cause BTC to become irrelevant for the trading alts. ARK will be more convenient if there's even just one exchange that offers ARK/fiat.
>>
>>3147905
Well, anon, literally every altcoin logo from the last 18 months can be reimagined as a Jewish/masonic symbol.
>>
>>3147905
If this were the coin of the Illuminardy™, wouldn't you want to be in on it?
>>
>>3148218
Precisely.
Ride the snake/kike.
>>
I keep hearing about immense 50k sell walls. How big are they? How quickly can we bust through them?

How can I follow announcements made this week at fintech?
>>
guys I have a question about Ark
when you trigger an Eth contract with Ark what happens to that Ark you used? Does it get destroyed? Does the Ark supply go down? Does the coin supply of the coin you sent the Ark to go up?

sorry if this is a stupid question I'm just curious
>>
>>3148488
Gets deposited to whoever's running the encoded listener. That's their incentive to run one for people to use.
>>
>>3148477
There was a 22BTC wall at 50k and a 47BTC at 65k wall and several other smaller ~10BTC walls last I checked.

That is gonna require a hefty amount of volume to get through.

>https://blog.ark.io/
this is the blog address, but it doesn't mention anything about Fintech. I would think they would post updates there though. If not, try their slack.
>>
weird. actually starting to pick up volume.
>>
holy fuck holy fuck.
We're actually going to the moon
>>
guys Im down $7000 in my portfolio right now since the July boom-- bag holding like a mother fucker. I have approximately $18000 worth of altcoins. I want to sell off all my losing positions, and go all in on ARK.

Thoughts gentleman?
>>
>>3149602
do it broh
>>
File: gresmo.jpg (24KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
gresmo.jpg
24KB, 500x344px
>>3149602

Whats the worse that can happen?
>>
>>3150035
you leave me with the bags for the next 5 years.
>>
>>3147531
there is still time brother.
>>
>>3147620
you should have bought in bruh
>>
>>3150058
On the flip side you make massive gainz.

Now choose.
>>
>>3148012
probably why there's so much FUD around this coin. The boomer traders don't want a BTC replacement
>>
File: doing me a nervous.png (165KB, 326x335px) Image search: [Google]
doing me a nervous.png
165KB, 326x335px
its mooning bros, hurry before its at 50k
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.