[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just bought 100k, see ya fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: bitbean.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bitbean.png
11KB, 200x200px
just bought 100k, see ya fags
>>
File: bitbean2.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bitbean2.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>3144741
Enjoy your bags. Down to 70 sats we go.
>>
If you want an image of a scam coin this is a perfect one.
>>
File: BITB2.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
BITB2.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>3145438
Nobeaners shall perish in the sproutless fires of hell.
>>
I held

over two million beans

for months

MONTHS

I sold them all a few days ago to chase some trash that ended up burning me

and now it moons?

go to hell you piece of shit bean
go to fucking hell
>>
>>3145583
you weren't......day trading the highs and lows with those two million beans......?
>>
>>3145614
no i was staking them of course
>>
File: YLfRoOr[1].png (4KB, 1541x26px) Image search: [Google]
YLfRoOr[1].png
4KB, 1541x26px
>>3145583
heres the proof

I have since turned that 1.23 BTC into 1.05 BTC

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>3145620
why weren't you trading them?
>>
>>3145666

I enjoyed the sprouting...

even though I bought high over the course of 3 months or so, with the consistent sprouting i managed to get up to 2 million beans

was always telling myself "once you hit 2 million just sell it"

looking at it one way I actually manged to exit at a $ profit from my cost basis. (at a BTC loss of course though)

but god damn if i just held a few more days...
>>
>>3145699
anyway whats the easiest most painless way to off myself
>>
>>3145699
you don't realize you can make a higher % trading than you can staking?
>>
hey im new to beans and have accumulated 25k over the past month or so. How many do you need to sprout? it says it willl take me 300 days to sprout i wanna start sprouting! whats the minumum to get a sprout like every week?
>>
>>3145790
please do not talk to me like im a child
I've been supporting myself for a year now with my trading profits from stocks and crypto
>>
>>3145820
I just don't understand why you chose the less profitable thing, and then panic sold
>>
Prepare yourselfs for the moon easily.
>>
>>3145933
the "conference" was a basically phone call with the dev saying nothing new is ready, and some guy spamming meme sounds

today is a pump&dump, get out now if you can
>>
File: 1492979212736.png (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492979212736.png
134KB, 500x500px
>>3145960
Made some comfy ~20% gains riding the waves conservatively. How low do you think it's going to fall? Back to 60 sats or more likely to stop at 70 due to the lingering hype?
>>
>>3146006
I made 30% by flipping ~5M beans a few times, not gonna buy back in until it dips below 60. What do you think?
>>
>>3146040
Congrats, those are thick gains. If there are truly no good news from the conference 60 sounds about right. I'll maybe start averaging at 65. I wonder what effect will rebranding have on the price, if any.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.