[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow is Monday, you know what that means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: feels.png (6KB, 212x238px)
feels.png
6KB, 212x238px
>Get to my desk at 8:50 for work @ 9
>Coworkers waltz in at 9:15/9:30
>"Hey anon what's up did you do anything fun this weekend"
>Oh h, hey anons. Uhh you know I was busy and had some stuff to do, I had, u, uh work, yeah I had work
>"Anon it's summer time you're super pasty white, don't you ever go outside and get some sun!?"
>U, uh, yeah I've been busy maybe I will next weekend.
>Rinse and repeat every fucking Monday
I hate Mondays for that specific reason. All I do is browse biz and trade coins all weekend and they'll never understand.I always "wake up" Sunday nights and realize oh shit I have work in 6 hours, fuck where did that time go.
>>
Just tell them how much money you make each weekend.
You do make money, right anon?
>>
Don't do this: >>3144317

They'll never understand the worth of robot money.
>>
>>3144284
You know that eventually you'll have to kill them all, right anon?
>>
Iktf. That's the worst part about work; taking part in these meaningless conversations about some inane shit with normie coworkers. And if you don't, then they are start hating your guts and want you gone. Just let me work and go home, i have no interest in any social interaction with you pieces of shit.
>>
File: 1497460190303.png (62KB, 395x397px) Image search: [Google]
1497460190303.png
62KB, 395x397px
>>3144362

Don't get me going about Wednesday - > Friday.

>"Hey anon we're all going out for drinks after work on Friday you're coming right."
>U, I, um, uh, I have to check my schedule
>Anon don't be such a silly goose come on out you should be more social!
>KMS.jpg
>>
>>3144342
I told someone at my work I paid off my car with bitcoin and I shit you not he said, "I paid off my car with real money" I Kek at the fact that his parents paid for his car
>>
>>3144555
>Real
>Money
Implying dollars aren't inflated by the same thing that influence bitcoins
Btc is as real as dollars because theres people backing it up but i guess normies are to uneducated to understand this
>>
>>3144555
This is why I hate normies.
>hurr I paid with REAL MONEY
OK and what's the fucking point you're trying to make? Are you just saying it for the sake of saying it? Fucking normies I swear
>>
bumo
>>
>>3144555
I hate normies so much
>>
>>3144555
Which would you rather have, one dollar or one bitcoin?

$1,000 or one bitcoin?

Fucking morons don't want to admit that they wasted their lives not owning made up online "money" because it would have been so easy, but they were too stupid to see it.
>>
>>3144411
>gets invited places
NORMIES GET OUT REEEE
>>
>>3145730
Go back to r9k, fag.
>>
>>3144284
FUCK THIS SHIT. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3144555
lmao do you work with clinically retarded people or some shit?
>>
>>3144411
Just go out with them. It might be good for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.