[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: timereum.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
timereum.png
2KB, 32x32px
Newfag here. Can anyone tell me what happened to Timereum (TME)?
>>
>>3143310
It got so much support that Novashit's shitty network couldn't handle it, it may get delisted unless nova gets its shit together
>>
>>3143853
I'm a no coiner. TME is the first alt that I actually like just based on it's fundamentals. Meaning market cap/supply/price. It's uncharacteristically valued as a crypto.
But, now it appears to be dead.
A quick rundown would be nice anons
>>
I have tme but it's on Nova still.
I hope this coin gets listed somewhere else
>>
>>3143928
yeah same, and i cant sell it or anything
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012475.2300

Dev is still active:

>Rebranding
I have the intention of rebranding TME under a different, better name. This would likely not occur for 6-12 months. A snapshot of holdings and genesis batches would be taken, and a newer contract deployed.
This would also give the opportunity to make the base token fully compatible and have it implement totalSupply(). This would allow the base token to be traded on EtherDelta and other decentralized exchanges. The situation with Nova has brought to my attention that using only centralized exchanges to trade puts the token holders at the mercy of exchange issues.

>Exchanges
Although I understand the desire to trade, I think that the value of the base token should be based on the delivery of a service. Therefore I am advocating to wait until the new service is released and the base token rebranded to trade the base token. If an exchange picks TME up in the meantime, that is fine. If the community wants to work to put TME on more exchanges, they can. I do understand that NovaExchange gained TME a lot of publicity.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.