[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

instead of bitcoin or bch, why not buy eth? its stable around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503071837856.jpg (70KB, 720x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1503071837856.jpg
70KB, 720x1022px
instead of bitcoin or bch, why not buy eth? its stable around $300 and getting an update soon! the update lowers its block reward (sort of like btc's halvening) and added anon transactions like monero and zcash.
>>
eth is garbage
buy NEO
>>
>>3142970
neo already rose lots and eth just dipped. buy the dip, right...? i think the anonymous transactions will make eth more valuable.
>>
>>3142962
eth it's the coin of patience, it's been stable for a while but it's that coin you know it will do well, you just have to be patient, this coin won't do shit for non patient people.
>>
>>3143001
NEO just dipped too, and has a much smaller market cap than ETH.
>>
>>3142962
Why would I use a coin in which one guy decides when to do a rollback?
>>
>>3143568
Why would you ask a random unrelated question in a thread about ETH on a Korean Film-critiquing BBS?
>>
>>3143013

It looks like it's still dipping though. ETH has clearly bottomed out.

>>3143568

Valid point. You just have to have faith in the money skeleton I guess.
>>
>>3143627
It's very related.
Don't invest something long term you don't believe in.
>>
>>3143690
But there's never been a rollback on ETH decided by one guy. If you're referring to the DAO thing, there was a fork which the majority consensus agreed to that patched a security vulnerability and did not recognize the illegitimate transactions, but the chain that does recognize those transactions still exists if you wanted to follow it. Not at all a "rollback," and certainly not "decided by one guy."
>>
>>3142970
hes right.
>>
>>3144182
Vitalik said that's what we're doing and all the drones followed. ETH is and always has been "proof of vitalik".
>>
File: 1500295065705.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500295065705.png
271KB, 800x800px
>>3142962
Is this how it feels to lick Vitalik's dick?
>>
>>3144225
Sounds like you're just upset that there's an active developer constantly improving on the protocol which encourages people to support his opinions on the roadmap, desu familia. But, again, you have the option of supporting ETC if you really want to reward hackers.
>>
>>3144311
better than working 8 to 5, honestly
sorta worried he had AIDS though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.