[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

xrp aint trend like dis in a couple months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

BTC AND BCC AT STALEMATE

WHILE XRP MOONS AND RETAKE THE THRONE AT 2nd HIGHEST MARKET CAP

you have been warned biz
>>
>>3141953
Yeah, It's going to rise 10% and fall 20%, we all know this.
Fuck Ripple.
>>
>>3141953
what are the chances of ripple being worth 1 dollar anytime in the next couple of months?
>>
>>3142410
want to know as well
>t. bagholder
>>
>>3142410
>>3142419
about 0%
>>
What are the prospects at 2020? Planning to set and foget for a few years
>>
>>3142410
you do realize there's 38b xrp in circulation right
>>
I once saw ripple 5x in a few day. Never underestimate bankster tricks
>>
>>3142410
99.9% by the end of the year. Look at the graph, it has hit bottom and staying with a 200 sat range within that last 8 days. Its all up from here
>>
>>3144056
OR people who didnt got out on time hold and therefore lower buy limit orders cant be fullfilled so the price stays up.

But in the end they want to get our ASAP but want to minimize their losses during a raise that never will happen.

>t. holding some shitcoins.
>>
>>3144056
Is this copypasta people (now bagholders) were posting at 10k says? I think it is.
>>
>>3142992
+20000%
>>
>>3141953
Stop coping you ignorant swine. Buying XRP shitcoin is cope. There is 0 point in buying this shitcoin if you dont have ideal bones and have a wide waist and narrow bideltoid width. Any genuine chad who is ottermode and goes running for sports will be infinitely more attractive than the ectomorph RIPPLE shitcoincel who compensates for his inferior bones by trading RIPPLE shitcoins in the hopes of making enough money to then jump on the hedonistic treadmill. Shitcoin trading will ruin your life srs either by losing you all your money and failing that, by highlighting the flaws in your BONES because no amount of RIPPLE shitcoin will fix inferior bones. I will never ascend desu desu fampai senpai desu
>>
>>3141953
Legit top 3 Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin.

You know it.
>>
>>3141953
XRP is a good buy now
t. bagholder
>>
God I hope so ,I've been bagholding this shit for too long ,I think now is a good time to buy though,it's bound to moon again
>>
>>3144430
>>3144460
>>3145056
>>3146009

ahhhh cant wait. I will have to make almost 200 threads just to post every screenshot of ripple haters. You will all cry like bitches when you could have gotten in at the bottom. 1 dollar is inevitable.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.