[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next 0x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: pobrane.jpg (427KB, 1760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
427KB, 1760x1024px
https://obsidianplatform.com/ico.html

Jump in while you can. Killer app for anonymous communicators, head of monero and syscoin on board. only 96mln supply and $0.13 ICO price .

For example Status communicator who is also based on blockchain have now around 200mln market cap. Obsidian is worth much more couse all onion and darknet will use it. Dont be stupid and throw here as much as you can.

Oh and its 100POS so you can make masternodae for 10k and collect 10% for doing nothing
>>
>>3141841
There are tons of anonymous private messaging software for phones, why use this one u faggot? If you cant answer this that coin will never moon.
>>
>>3142106

It isn't just a messenger , its a blockchain platform.

More shit can be built on it.
>>
>paging Anime-anon
>>
>>3142106
>There are tons of anonymous private messaging software for phones, why use this one u faggot? If you cant answer this that coin will never moon.

Team work on it since '14, you have built in wallet. But the objective market for this kind of ultrasecure applications is more for the security-conscious people around: journalists, white collar workers, military, etc. From them it will gradually trickle to the general public, same as Slack that initially was just a tools for business and now every cryptogroup in the world uses it.
>>
It's crucial for government and corporations. Secure messenging is extremely important. You have to look beyond the consumer use of it. The big money is in institutions.
>>
>>3142398
ive seen this pasta
>>
File: 9573853643.png (828KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
9573853643.png
828KB, 1600x900px
>>3142136
*Hai hai!~*

Just a reminder anons: I've pitched this as a LONG term play, mainly because it's a blockchain platform as >>3142117 pointed out (not just a messenger). We need people to build stuff on it for the value to rise, even if that takes some time. So I'm not expecting 0x gains immediately, and haven't said as much. $1 in a few months (barring a bunch of money pouring in and the messenger takes off like mad), maybe. Thankfully, the devs have plans for more services and partnerships from here to the end of the year.

Also OP, keep in mind that the fluffypony (Monero's core dev) is just a technical adviser, though he says really good things about the project (that is, when he's not doing something unpredictable that drives everyone crazy because the man is insane).

And use cases extend beyond darknets. Keep in mind privacy advocates, leakers/whisteblowers, security-conscious people like >>3142398 points out, individuals living in repressive regimes...
>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-internet-crackdown-virtual-private-networks-vpns-facebook-twitter-youtube-google-whatsapp-a7879641.html
The best thing though will be the decentralization. No servers to seize, after all!
>>
sage.

OP STFU. wait until ICO is done wtf is wrong with you. the more people that sign up the more diluted our shraes are. FUCKING STOP POSTING UNTIL THE ICO IS FUCKING DONE
>>
If I recall correctly the devs are keen on getting this coin marketed and listed on exchanges rather quickly. And for that reason, I'm in
>>
how does this ico work? simple as you sending eth and they firing back odn tokens to the same address?
>>
>>3142518
thanks for the tip
>>
Once is send eth of btc to the address in their ico how do i receive my obsidian?
>>
stop fucking bumping it
>>
>>3142544
Odn retrieval instructions will be clear after sale, this is a new chain not erc20.

Obsidian cap is less than 10m$ with a working product. Literally STUPID not to invest and get in at ground floor
>>
>>3142544
yeah you just send ETH or BTC and get credited.

>>3142518
sorry m8

>>3142513
yup agree. IMO it will hit 200mln marketcap in Q4 easy. I bought 50k of this so I will make 5 masternodes. One masternode give 10%
>>
>>3142614
How exactly is a masternode set up? Some vps? Any technical details yet?
>>
>>3141841
it's not a 0x but this shit could give me 2-3x maybe. No hype tho
>>
>>3142604
this but stop telling everyone
>>
>>3141841
this shit doesn't work bc NSA is already on your phone dumbass

Same reason that Signal doesn't work. You're already compromised.
>>
oooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>3142636
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view whitepaper

IMO it will work like NEO so you will just have to deposit it on official wallet and magic will happen

>>3142644
$0.13 now, with 100mln marketcap its x6, with 200mln marketcap its x12. Well I am balls deep in it
>>
Is 0x already dead? shit.
>>
Its something thats runs ontop of the stratis core, am I right?
>>
Fuck it, im going ballsdeep man
>>
>>3142721
The whitepaper seems to suggest it's a fork.
>>
Market cap is about where it should be. Don't expect anymore explosive growth. Remember, it's up 20x from the ICO which was just 4 days ago.
>>
>>3142709
nah man.
>>
can someone explain a.) what masternodes are b.) how do i make money off of them c.) how do i set them up
>>
>>3142767
this
>>
what the hell are you talking about, isn't the ico still going on rn?
>>
>>3142767
wut. ICO 4 days ago was at same price +20% bonus
>>
>>3142518
yeah pajeet, by writing this you sure convinced more people not to participate in the ICO right, *wink* *wink*
>>
>>3142791
*weeks
>>
we were talking about 0x
>>
>>3142604
Can I send in btc from my bittrex account or should I send it to an offline wallet first?
>>
>>3142824
you can send from exchange
>>
>>3142539
Do you know when it will hit the exchanges ?
>>
>>3142604
clear after the sale, what? does no one know what the process is going to be?
>>
>>3142864
You will get your wallet and you can deposit your coins there, same process as every other ICO, except for ETH tokens.
>>
wait are US citizens allowed to do this or not i'm about to get some of this but im not really clear on that
>>
>>3142859
app with integrated wallet will be released in the end of september. So I think you can tell your local lambo dealer that he can deliver it in the middle of november

>>3142904
Who give a fuck? its anonymous app so noone want any details about you. You just need an email to register and send coins
>>
>>3142767
Huh what are you talking about, its 20 procent, not 20x worth ?

sauce: https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8
>>
>>3141841
>21 coins for 1 bitcoin
what the fuck
>>
>>3141841
Wait a sec, their white papers doesnt even make sense. There wont be a 10% inflation rate unless the entire market is taking part in the node network. Which i doubt would be the case, the inflation rate would be alot lower.
>>
>>3143035
no. After ICO, bounties, dev team and shit there will be around 56mln coins and rest gonna be generated via POS
>>
>>3142968

GUYS IF YOU SAW THIS THREAD JUST GET IN THE ICO OR DONT JUST STFU EITHER WAY

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT ITS DILUTING OUR SHARES

SAGE SAGE SAGE

REEEEEEEE
>>
All that needs to happen is for Snowden or someone to get his hands on this and shill the fuck out of it
>>
>>3143074

Bump
>>
>>3143074
The coin count and ICO share exchange rate is fixed. You're functionally retarded.
>>
>>3143074
ok Im gonna to delete this in 10min . Much love /biz see ya in lambo
>>
>>3143077
given how hard the jews have been coming down on shit lately this will be useful
>>
File: negrorape.png (351KB, 589x526px) Image search: [Google]
negrorape.png
351KB, 589x526px
>>3142513
cute girl

what anime is she from

i want to stroke the peepee to it desu
>>
Trying to buy with etherdelta when:

"Input address is not checksumed"

WHAT THE FUCK NOW? I copied the fucking link correctly from the ico!
>>
>>3143345
dude ethdelta literally stole my coins they have them hostage
>>
>>3143021

21 thousand

Twenty one thousand.
>>
Getting this during the ICO is retarded, if it is a "long term" coin then surely it will be cheaper on the exchanges after this gets dumped
>>
>>3141841
this doesnt attempt to solve any real world issue. its a fucking scam
>>
BUMP FOR VISIBILITY LOL
>>
looks like shit desu just another cash-grab... invest in something solid like apple or google shares. just my 2 sats! cya ppl ;)!
>>
you are crazy anons. It will be 200mln marketcap in november which move it to $2 (now its $0.13, do your math)
>>
>>3144123
>thinking it will get dumped

Did you see the cap? If this any quality exchange normie rich fags will try to accumulate. No one is going to sell under ico price with this low of a marketcap.
>>
>>3142513
How do we know this is the real lolichan?
>>
>>3145171
It definitely is. I've had multiple conversations with Weeaboo-san about this coin.
>>
This isn't an ICO worth getting into, the ones that are get sold out fast or have daily caps like 0x. Also the presale would lent you 20% bonus, so getting in now is just showing you're a cuck.
>>
assuming all 29400000 ICO sale coins are bought then

2(4.9 mil / 2192) *$295 = $3.95 mil
would be the total market cap right?
>>
>>3145565

Total number of coins is 98m. So the total market cap would be $13.2m, but part of that is locked up.

See: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
>>
Also, don't use BTC to buy into the ICO.

1 BTC ($4140) = 21433 ODN = ~$0.193 for 1 ODN.
1 ETH ($295) = 2192 ODN = ~$0.135 for 1 ODN.
>>
File: 1jJOXs4.png?1.png (68KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
1jJOXs4.png?1.png
68KB, 230x252px
>>3144250
>invest in something solid like apple or google shares

this fucking guy...
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.