[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If BCH is so heavily price manipulated, we should be able to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

If BCH is so heavily price manipulated, we should be able to find patterns left by the bots and their strategy for the pump, right?

How about this...I don't think we're done yet.
>>
>>3141597
Wait for the BOK to open
>>
>>3141597
If it is a pump motivated to entice miners, you don't have to pump it any further. Just keep it where it is, and manipulate the price when it dips.

You just have to pump it when Bitcoin price rises.

But miners aren't stupid. They have been doing this for years.
>>
>>3141597
Holy shit lmfao

OP you must be sub 80 IQ
>>
>>3141597
Ummm, guys....

Also, I'm glad to see /biz/ responding to a thread with a chart as an OP. Usually people just avoid them and head towards the anime girl.
>>
>>3141597
Easy

Big pump from korea
Then from china
Then pajeets gets paid for shilling the coin with chain spiral of death (for god sake even the name is stupid and copied from ttgl), then fork.lol

And now is when the first ones that bought, start to dump, and all of you, the ones that paid pajeets ate their brains with mug satoshi vision, miners and censorship, are the ones that ends losing money

It's sad, but you never learn, because you just have to remember what happened after august 1,but you didn't and now you will learn with fire
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.