[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO wallet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hey nerds, I have a NEO wallet doing work claiming GAS but it was such a miniscule amount that I decided fuck it and withdrew my shares back into bittrex.

Its been 6 hours and it hasnt shown up. Not even pending.

Has anyone else had this problem?
>>
>>3140704
NERDS?????
listen normie:
>Get the fuck out of here and never come back
>Otherwise: your parents will both die by the end of this year
Don’t you ever come back here and post something
>EVER!!!
>>
>>3140837
Damn dude I didn't know biz was into voodoo
>>
As my good friend Anon said, please be more polite when asking questions in future.
>>
>>3140704
The wallet doesn't work consistently. I had syncing issues for hours and there's still a bunch of references to Antshares in it. Disappointing desu
>>
>>3140704
Big mistake, /biz/ only answers to niggers or faggots. Nerds is unacceptable.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x270px
>>
>>3140837
I hope you explode
>>
>>3140872
>not seeing the irony
>>
>>3140874
so did it ever show up or is your shit totally just gone?
>>
>>3141115
>>3141104
>>3141062
Sup man, first show some respect to the people on /biz/.
They have been doing this a lot longer then you.

I'm not sure how you sent your NEO back to bittrex but you should have gotten a "transaction ID" which you can use to follow up the status of the coins you sent.

You can use an explorer to track the progress of your NEO being transferred to bittrex.

This one works well: https://neotracker.io

If the transaction is present and has lots of confirmations but bittrex is still not showing it and you have waited multiple hours create a support ticket. And give them the transaction ID.
>>
>>3140704
send 3 eth over 4 hours ago, didn't show up

i hope its just bittrex running on sunday level or something
>>
>>3140704
You need to delete system 32 on your PC
>>
>>3141062
so you did come here back you filthy scum
>so you want your parents to die
what kind of imbecile inbred scum are you?
>do you think about raping family members?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.