[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I currently have 150 OMG. If i make 2 OMG each hour by buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I currently have 150 OMG.
If i make 2 OMG each hour by buying high and selling low - its basically going up and down for days now - i earn more than actually working.

Why the hell should i work?
And this is just with it being constant.

I had 3 weeks of a holliday job now in some chees factory, made me 1,7k (euro)

that was hard work, and i made the same amount in 1 week now while watching anime and doing internet stuff

???
"GET A JOB SON"
>>
>>3140650
>Why the hell should i work?
Good luck getting mortgages n sheet without a job
>>
>>3140650
not subtle OMG shill among many OMG shills here, fuck off
>>
>>3140650
Because you might not be able to keep it up day trading
only reason I can think of
>>
>>3140672
>Implying realtors and banks care about jobs if you have half a mil squirreled away in cash.
>>
Because you have bills to pay
>>
>>3140702
whats the problem with cashing out at the end of each month?

also student 19 living with parents
>>
>>3140672
>mortgages
Only cucks and retards needs this.
>>
>>3140731

nice basement anon.

OP, this works until it actually breaks up or down. then youre fucked
>>
>>3140716
Because suddenly you're treating crypto like a stable, consistent job, instead of an early retirement fund.

People that are cashing out crypto at this stage are retards, because there's limited time before this gets more and more mainstream, and the chance to really make the big bucks by compounding your investment dwindles.

Deal with your 9-5 until you have enough in crypto that you can retire from.
>>
aahahahahahahaha
>currently

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>3140650
whats your secret, i am always afraid of a breakout in terms of price, so whats the stable range of omg next few days
>>
File: 1495246215294.gif (2MB, 198x195px) Image search: [Google]
1495246215294.gif
2MB, 198x195px
>>3140650
>i make 2 OMG each hour by buying high and selling low
>>
>>3140781
Nope. I prefer to buy things when I have money. And I prefer to not overpay.

Ah, and I'm not from burgerland.
>>
1. Because you won't always be winning
2. Because if you pay your living expenses with your gains, you're removing money that you can invest for future gains, and vastly increasing the time it takes to get to lamboland

I fucking hate work too, but I'm sticking with it for now. But of course you want to see some actual physical benefit from your gains, I get that. If you make $5k gains on a NEO or an OMG, put $250 to $500 on a crypto debit card and get yourself something nice. Remind yourself that there will be much more to come if you be patient and stick to the plan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.