[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZRX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2017-08-20+at+10.56.26).png (30KB, 1166x339px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-08-20+at+10.56.26).png
30KB, 1166x339px
I don't even need to draw doritos or meme lines to tell you faggots what's about to happen, right?

Especially with Bitfinex and Bittrex shenanigans coming.
>>
>>3140065
This is the next billion dollar coin.
>>
>>3140065
Actually its being going down so much today that my hands begin to weaken
>>
>>3140102
You do realized it's been basically, what, four days? First two days it stabilized at 0.008 ETH (I bought with ETH initially, so I haven't bothered watching the BTC price past minor glances). Now it's stabilized ~140 - 150.

Just leave your coins in your fucking wallet rather than one of the sketchy as fuck exchanges it's on right now. The second it Bittrex and Bitfinex, it's going to restabilized after doubling itself again. At minimum.

If you can't even trade with your coins in the first place, you've already ascended beyond iron hands. Leave it in Metamask, MEW, whatever you use - come back and check your coins at the end of the month, and then put it in one of the exchanges that you can actually trust to not chink you out of your coins (which is the problem a ton of people are facing with Liqui atm).
>>
>>3140135
By 140 - 150, I obviously meant 0.014 - 0.015.

I'm too lazy to draw my dorito right now since I've already made the thread, but it's getting to the apex of a dorito, it's gonna boom the second more news comes. The fact it's lower than it has been the past few days is enough reason to buy now, rather than worrying about selling.
>>
>>3140135
How confident can we be that it's going to hit a non-scamworthy exchange in the near future though? They already said they weren't going to actively try and get it listed on any exchanges so I assume they won't be paying Bittrex to have it listed there?
>>
Surely it will moon when Radar Relay is live
>>
>>3140194
It's going to be the literal base for Bitfinex, which is already a trustworthy source.
I don't know about any further updates on the situation, but I know there was serious discussion with Bittrex, and they've already paid the ~$5000 fee that was required to get listed on there, so Bittrex will be coming, too. Both of them are trustworthy, from my understanding. Worst case scenario, just keep your coins in your wallet, move them to Bittrex/Bitfinex the second they're allowing it, then sell and transfer your gains out right away - but that's only if you're really paranoid.
>>
>>3140194
Bittrex will list it for sure. They would make the 5k fee they charge in like 5 minutes when it gets on bittrex.
>>
>>3140212
Source on them already paying the 5k? And 0x is going to be the base for Ethfinex not Bitfinex...
>>
>>3140135
I already moved them to poloniex, sold 3k to buy some more NEO and hodling 10k.
>Polo is sweet, thats where I first bought high and sold low
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.