[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

come on this adventure of financial stability and growth with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: PIXECT-20170625233838.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20170625233838.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
Hi for 7 years i have worked the same underpaying job , a job that only allows me to rent a room in my moms apartment and very little money to my name.... I come here today wanting to make an ever lasting change in my financial health so i can pay back my mom for her years of providing for me and so that i can start a life of my own with an apartment or home with the love of my life. I know how to get in touch with manufacturers and I can buy products cheap and im hoping to sell them on amazon for a sustainable living that would allow me to quit a job im far burnt out on... if 7 years of dish washing cooking and stocking a bar should tell you. its that I have a great work ethic and if i want to put my effort towards something i believe will help me Ill do it. all i need help with is advice or maybe even some one to join with me to advise me on what to buy and sell. this help would not go without thanks and for as long as aid is being provided to me I would give to who ever a portion of my profits. thank you for reading
>>
>>3138254
if not larping
>sell them on amazon
If you're selling ON amazon, you're a third party. Amazon likes to fuck with third party sellers that sell at lower prices than them. They'll ask you questions like, "where are you sourcing your product" while having your listing frozen. Then, after you tell them, they'll just ban you from selling, while they buy from your supplier that you told them about directly. It's better to sell TO amazon. But that carries with it it's own headaches.

DESU not worth it unless you're moving tens of thousands in product. A few of their fees(from you not following their vendor rules) will knock out a lot of profit.
>>
honestly im just looking for some advice to get out of this endless loop of working this job I hate, and even though i dont have the knowledge to do it i would love to be taken under some ones wing like a mentor that can show me how to be successful and intern repay them with that success , Im a very loyal person and a mentor would have a lifetime of loyalty from me
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.