[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meet Dr. Julian Hosp, Co-Founder of TenX Pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

...and compare him to the "moneyskeleton" vitalik and his faggot-faced cofounder gavin.

remember /biz/bros, invest in the PEOPLE behind the tokens/coinz/companies you are interested in
>>
Honorary Aryan. I've invested with 750 pay tokens after seeing this Chad behind the project.
>>
also according to his official twatter, tenx is releasing their iphone app on 8/21.

source:
https://twitter.com/julianhosp/status/898101174670209024
>>
>>3137429
I would much prefer the money skeleton in charge of my 1s and 0s over this Chad
There is a certain comfort in knowing you're lead dev is the biggest fucking nerd to ever live
>>
>>3137442
neiss, best of luck to us. it's been a frustrating week with the bots bidding it down and all the attention going to monaco/tkn.

tenxpay is already up a lot since being added to bittrex but it is relatively undervalued compared to its competitors.

i think omisego is getting ahead of itself with all this face-recognition shit.

most people are already comfortable with using their card or quickly scanning their phone to make payments.

face-recog payments sounds like some faggot head-up-their-ass sort of overly high-tech shit.

alright rant over.

i just get a good general vibe from Julian, and feel like he can be trusted. just look at the team over at omisego, they always look fake and gay.
>>
Glad to have sold this shitcoin
>>
>>3137429
looks like he doesnt even lift
>>
>>3137469
yea but at the same time he is too inexperienced.

for example, he made comments about how having a .io domain extension is innovative. that shit is so played out by now. most of the crap

don't mistake extreme autism and nerdiness for being able to make sound business decisions.

ethereum may be functional but it's fucking slow compared to Litecoin, and not as simple as solutions like Tenx.

i don't even get what a "smart contract" is.
>>
>>3137519
...cut myself off there:

most of the crappy, "always be positive" silicon valley companies have been on the .io domain for years now. it just comes off as a very naive, juvenile view to think that simply having a .io domain makes you some sort of innovative high-tech cutting edge company.

also, it doesn't matter how badass someone is at "blockchain" if they look the way vitalik does...i just can't trust him, even though he's white. he has a ghoulish, sickly physique.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.