[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LISK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Lisk.jpg (108KB, 828x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lisk.jpg
108KB, 828x500px
Lisk gains, 40% up, about to break resistence, hell yEA GAINERS
This is just the start before the rebranding, and sdk release, a sneak peak of the gains
>>
File: feelin' it.jpg (73KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
feelin' it.jpg
73KB, 600x649px
LISK is ETC to ARKs ETH, sorry mate but you have been out-forked.
>>
Nice private key, friendo
>>
>>3136096
>>3136288
Kek. Ignorant cucks. Dont spread lies. Nano wallet doesnt broadcast keys and the web wallet will be removed. The tech, dev team and funding is superior to Ark and sidechaib technology is more scalable than eth.
>>
>>3136062
nice private key OP
>>
LISK is at fault for bad marketing, but their tech team is amazing and after rebrand their price will go up by a lot, this is only the beggining, you wanted new NEO, here you go.
>>
>>3137910
Reminds me of Neofags who claimed price will go up after rebranding lol.
>>
>>3137916
...and it did. a lot
>>
>>3137928
No it didn't retard LMAO. Please check ur facts.
>>
>>3137939
the NEO boom happened right after the rebrand completed with Bittrex changing the logo. i think you are confused.
>>
>>3137959
Neo rebranded on July 23nd 2017.
Mooning occured on August 7th 2017.

It started mooning because of the 3 day event.
Annoucement of Smart Contract 2.0

Typical 4chan tards.

B-b-but that was a delay mooning after rebranding.. r-right?
>>
>>3137999
the rebrand didn't all occur on one day. if you had followed ANS / NEO news like me, you'd know that.
>>
File: laughpepe.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughpepe.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>3138009
>mfw pleb actually believes mooning occured over a logo change on Bittrex
>>
>>3138021
all of it, including that, factored into the market finally seeing that NEO was insanely undervalued. anyway, not sure why you're making such a big deal over this. probably just salty.
>>
File: tears.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>3138027
>mfw im the only one keeping his shitty lisk thread afloat
>>
>>3138042
Ignorant nocoiner. Have fun buying lisk when it moons and overtakes neo and strat shitcoins.
>>
>bittrex wallet maintance

Fuck me, I have sent 500 lsk to sell, but now i am stuck. I don't want to use poloniex becuase it is fucking shit and scam
If you want to buy it, i recommend wait for dump, it is going to stay below 2,5$ i believe
But honestly, any price below 5$ is a steal.
If you missed NEO, you definitely should drop some cash at lisk.
>>3137910
Exactly. My thoughts are, that right now team dont want to promote because of rebranding.
They are rich as fuck, so when rebrand is complete, we will see massive promotion

>>3136096
Smart people are holding both lisk and ark. I don`t know which coin is going to be more successful but both going to moon sooner or later
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.