[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help, not used to having coins in the green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1494889470906.jpg (6KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494889470906.jpg
6KB, 250x200px
when do i sell and take profit?
>>
When you are up at least 10%
>>
>>3135678
2% profit then sell
>>
never, you hold until 100x or 1000x then retire

what u need it to pay rent ?
>>
>>3135751
i sold my stack of ark and i want to buy back in
>>
before it goes red again so 0.1%+
>>
>>3135678
I learned the hard way to take profit. I bought DGB at 115 sats and never sold, since I thought it would be the sole coin to take me to retirement.

Imagining if I sold over 2k sats, and realizing how much trading capital I would have gotten kills me, but I'm still in profit at the very least.

Sell when you start feeling the Euphoria. Force yourself to. Realize that even if it keeps going up afterwards, you still made amazing returns--you still won.
>>
>>3136378
I unironically agree with this for shit coins. If I throw down $500 and make 10% for that day, I'm out. I was doing this for BCC too until it fucking went to $800. I wanted to cry kek. But, I made a couple hundred off that first initial 20% pump.
>>
A couple days ago I sold my GEO after it doubled... and then it doubled AGAIN... and went up another 25% after that. I could have fucking quintupled my money.

But, I did the "right" thing, I guess... the "smart" thing...

moral of this story is idk, i'm stoned and crypto is crazy.
>>
>>3135739
This. Sell around 10-15% and slowly make some profit
>>
>>3135748
This Including fees. Safest way to make money but not as fast unless you sit at your computer all day.
>>
>>3135678
If you are on a hype token that has at least doubled, pull back your original investment.

If you started with 10 ETH/BTC worth of tokensand you are sitting at 20 ETH/BTC worth of the tokens, convert half of it back into ETH/BTC.

Now the money is working for you, if it moons, it moons, if it gets dumped like most coins, well you haven't taken a loss.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.