[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright help me out here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (112KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
112KB, 852x480px
Folks I'm a teenager looking for a good way to make money. As of now, I'm 100% broke. I don't want to be like everyone else and work some shitty retail job like a waiter or a cashier.

I want to be rich, rich as fuck. But I need to learn how to do it. Please, teach me, a teenager, how to go from rags to riches.

Thanks /biz/.
>>
>>3135346
Im up 100,000% this year trading crypto. only took me 4 years of practice first.
>>
>>3135360

Damn dude thats insane, any tips or insight on how it works? Like I said, I'm new to this whole thing.
>>
>>3135346
Suck a million cocks for 10 dollars each
>>
>>3136656
Then buy a million kneepads
>>
>>3135346
Start sucking dicks for 1 each
as you suck 1000 dicks invest the $1000 dollars into DGB
?????
profit
>>
>>3136656
>>3136669
>>3136711

Really appreciate all your guidance, thanks guys...
>>
Step 1: develop a work ethic
>>
>>3135375

Don't listen to him, he's retarded.

If you want sum good moneys you can always work part-tmie and save my man. Then make sure to get fantastic (aim for 90-95% average) grades in your last year of high school and do a lot of volunteer + school clubs in general (not just in the last year).
The reason why is because you can apply for bursaries and scholarships, for post secondary, and in some cases they can be upwards of $20k+ to pay for you post secondary education.

This is probably your safest and best bet, my dude. Honestly, if you apply yourself academically you can turn up a good profit.
>>
>>3135346
research your own fag. If you cant even research by yourself, you are doomed to fail.
>>
>>3137323
Thanks for giving good actual advice. +1
>>
Lurk moar
>>
File: 1353304729843.jpg (78KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1353304729843.jpg
78KB, 1440x900px
>>3135346
You're going to have to work hard and save like a Jew for a few years to raise some capital.
During that time you can learn about trading and investing and build a strong understanding of money.
There are literally 100's of millions of people like you out there with the same ambition, most don't get passed the first hurdle- working and not blowing it on apple products and nigger cars and running up endless debt.
If you weren't born into money then you're gonna have to work for it and put some effort in
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.