[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought 699 NXT 1/3 of my entire crypto stack is in NXT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170819_200456.png (137KB, 572x1622px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_200456.png
137KB, 572x1622px
Just bought 699 NXT

1/3 of my entire crypto stack is in NXT

How fucked am I?

I will give 20 NXT to the post providing the best plan.

Use the other 679 to buy a rope and hang myself before the price goes to earths core and then through to china probably.
>>
>>3134949
nobody cares about your pennies
>>
>>3134949
Hold 679 NXT until IGNIS Snapshot.

Receive 339 IGNIS.

Dump NXT and IGNIS
????
Profit
>>
>>3135016
Post your nxt address along with any more relevant info and one relevant link. You can have 20
>>
>>3135042

https://www.jelurida.com/ico

"As already promised, approximately half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, at 1 NXT = 0.5 IGNIS ratio."

IGNIS will be the first child chain on the Ardor blockchain.

Ardor is a new and improved version of NXT made by the same developers, Jelurida. Ardor will support "child chains" like IGNIS which help solve the problem of scalability on blockchains.

NXT-DJMT-R4TY-XUDZ-ASYMY
>>
>>3135170
Holy shit ty seems amazing. Fuck yea random buy.

What nxt wallet is good?
>>
>>3135412

https://nxt.org/download/

Thats the official wallet/client.
>>
I bought nxt the other day, went to a crypto chat forum and everyone in there was screaming about how the devs had betrayed them and it was all a scam. I panicked and sold. This was maybe the Monday just gone? Dunno what the devs did but it sure upset some folk
>>
>>3134958
Lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.