[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just five minute ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: alert.png (26KB, 255x306px) Image search: [Google]
alert.png
26KB, 255x306px
Just five minute ago
>>
>>3132620
what does this mean?
>>
you cant withdraw steem from polo jackass
>>
>>3132620
arbitrage bot im gessing
>>
>>3132625
check if this condition is still tradable, if yes read the alert:
buy 533 steem on poloniex and sell 533 steem on bittrex. if you already have both steem and btc on polo and trex this trade will have 0.0001 % risk.

THIS IS ARBITRAGE
>>
File: alert.png (25KB, 265x304px) Image search: [Google]
alert.png
25KB, 265x304px
>>3132643
my bot checks for arbitrage on:
bittrex
poloniex
therocktrading
liqui
cryptopia
hitbtc
kraken
bitfinex

some alert are less tradable beacouse of locked wallet, but if u already have funds on exchange you can make. soon i will implement a way to filter alert about locked wallet coins
>>
>>3132656
Oh right. I always figured trying to do that would take too much time or involve the possibility that nobody would buy your bags on the other exchange.
>>
File: alert.png (26KB, 250x302px) Image search: [Google]
alert.png
26KB, 250x302px
this one have adeguate volume orders.
if u want to make arbitrage you will check your own calculus!
>>
>>3132693
obviously you should sell at highest bid price and dont offer a coin more that buy order volume placed!
don't be stupid
>>
>>3132656
i get that, what i dont get is, he needs to buy the steem first to be able to sell it. and perhaps his trade is no longer profitable then... does anyone know how this works?
>>
any chance to get github of this bot?
>>
File: photo_2017-08-09_19-56-13.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-09_19-56-13.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
THE CORRECT WAY TO DO ARBITRAGE WITH 0 RISK IS:

> check for diff price %
> instant buy and sell

DON'T BUY and TRASFER and SELL.
You should already have steem on both exchanges!

Anyway, if anyone is intrested check for CryptoBuddyBot on Telegram

pic related: logo bot

NOTICE:
This service is free, no scam or any kind of cancer. We don't ask anything in change, if you want to get improovement of the service join the english support chat and discuss about your arbitrage experience and bug report and features proposal.
If you make gain and want to redistribute a fee of your gains with devs, this will help us to focusize the project, at the moment we do this like a hobby but we stay all day to think about more services and make the bot better.
>>
>>3132620
what bot is this?
>>
>>3132906
this bot continuosly checks for diff price between bid and ask of different exchange and you can set your preferred coin pairs and exchanges and get notify when are good condition to get gain
>>
File: alert.png (88KB, 525x619px) Image search: [Google]
alert.png
88KB, 525x619px
random alert that the bot gives, all alerts are around 2-3k at day, study 2 or 3 coin and make arbitrage only with those
>>
>>3133019
nice, only thing you need to do is that the bot actually acts upon these alerts and he will be nibbling those small percentages on a daily basis and make you fucking rich by the end of the month
>>
>>3133058
i don't have capitals to do this, infact i hope someone will use this bot and donate me a little percentage of gain in order to make my own capital and do arbitrage myself
>>
>>3132987
I'm asking what the name is. Name, link, repo?
>>
>>3133155
the bot is available on telegram,
go in the search index of the app and check for
CryptoArbitrageBot
if you want join the discussion chat @ArbitrageCryptoExchangeENG on telegram
>>
>give some random bot on telegram your API keys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.