[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask your have to do is find one just ONE 2x coin monthly, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 559053_20170819003321_0.png (512KB, 833x1081px) Image search: [Google]
559053_20170819003321_0.png
512KB, 833x1081px
Ask your have to do is find one just ONE 2x coin monthly, and even the poorest of poorfags will be a millionaire in a year.
>>
what if you only have $244.13?
>>
>>3132179
OMG

Also, who is the girl you posted and from what anime?
>>
>>3132179
One 2x coin EVERY month is not easy tho. Things don't always work out but we all have this dream
>>
>>3132179

seems easier to research the fuck out of ICOs and pick a good one.

>>3132924

>what if you only have $244.13?

lol damn you for making me think you were sincere.
>>
>>3133985
>>3132179
I sincerely only have around $200 right now.
>>
>>3133997

well then you'll be a little short of a milli.
>>
>>3134014
I'm just new as fuck here I need somebody to help me. Someone whose investments I can kinda follow. I dont care about making a milli right now, I just want to be actively making money
>>
>>3132179
How confident are you that this shit will keep going like that for a year at least? Everything comes to an end and i hate it very much for missing this opportunity
>>
>>3134026

here's some tips:

- dont buy when something is "mooning". you are already too late at that point.
- research companies instead of just following hype. look for good teams with actual products/services
- dont be afraid to hold onto something for more than a few hours. that seems to be the biggest mistake of people around here... they are so quick to sell for a loss in a bull market. seems silly.
>>
>>3132179
There's the issue of cashing out of that effectively though. People can see if you bought 100 grand worth of a coin. And if things are "mooning" it's hard to cash out incrementally. Sure you put up a sell wall and it gets devoured some times, but more often than not you can start to baghold
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.