[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should i invest in bitconnect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: bitconnect.png (30KB, 845x200px) Image search: [Google]
bitconnect.png
30KB, 845x200px
Are there any reasons to invest in Bitconnect?
if so, please tell me.
>>
saw there was a thread on thursday, but no one was answering.
why is it so high and why is it in the top 20?
>>
>>3132162
it's an actual ponzi scheme
like its a real one, not like eth is a ponzi meme, it's a straight up ponzi complete with referrals and locking your money up for a year
>>
>>3132215
wow, that's... refreshing.
>>
>>3132215
andhow are they locking your money?
>>
>>3132162
>40% returns a month
>>
Do your own research dickwad
>>
>>3132256
..? have you actually done any research on this coin...?
You know that this is a token behind an actual product right? The product I'm talking about is a straight ponzi that gets you to invest and locks your money up for a year.
Sure, the token you can sell whenever you want on exchanges. But you are investing in a ponzi.
>>
>>3132280
people are confusing bitcoin cash with bitconnect(both bcc, depending on exchange).
>>
>>3132280
thanks for that advice

>>3132276
so if i stack it for a month it will generate 40%?
>>
File: New savior.png (19KB, 385x394px) Image search: [Google]
New savior.png
19KB, 385x394px
XSPEC is a privacy focused coin with unparalleled features. No other coin has the combination of:

-TOR integration
-Implemented fully with hidden services
-OBFS4
-Zero-Knowledge Proof
-Stealth Addresses

Now, with some governments trying to control crypto-currencies and limit privacy, coins with high anonymity will become even more important in the future. BTC, ETH, etc. are far from truly anonymous. But even coins, such as Monero, Dash, Pivx, Verge, are technically inferior and can, if not be "broken", then at least be blocked. Countries such as China and Iran, block Tor, and thus Monero etc. cannot be used securely in those countries. XSPEC does not have those limitations, and is thus the only truly untraceable and globally accessible coin.

Furthermore, using PoS v3 instead of PoW rewards ownership and with the planned Android wallet, it will not only appeal to all truly privacy conscious users, but also to people who did not have access to such a coin before.

As the devs have focused on developing a superior coin, but have not yet made much of a marketing effort, the coin is still vastly undervalued, despite being already featured as the 4th best performing ICO in history (in terms of % gain)

tl;dr, extremely undervalued coin. The pump has just started
>>
im interested. up 50% in the last day tho. hype it some more for me
>>
File: Capture.png (20KB, 259x213px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 259x213px
>>3132304
>so if i stack it for a month it will generate 40%?
wow. ok.
yes OP its free money you will get 40% a month
>>
>>3132294
so your advice is, to stay of that coin and try to ride another wave, to earn some extra money.
I was confused, because it rose more then 50 bucks within the last month.
>>
>>3132355
i did research before, and i know that you will get it within 6 months after 15 days of stacking, but 50% interests within 6 months didnt sound bad, so i wanted your advice, if its true, or a good coin, or just some rubbish which could get into the top 20
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.