[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

next BTC fork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: btc-2.jpg (53KB, 620x359px) Image search: [Google]
btc-2.jpg
53KB, 620x359px
BTC as the cornerstone of crypto is de facto TBTF and should be treated as such but never at the expense of basic tenets, namely accessibility, ease of use and decentralisation.

Will the next fork present itself as the solution or become just another shitcoin along with all existing problems we are facing today? Will this one be judenfrei and non-chink-centralised?
Share your thoughts, anon
>>
more FUD about "the next bitcoin fork" when there won't be one. 2x isn't happening. all the big blocker retards went to BCC.
>>
>>3131666
>judenfrei

Kek'd

t. German
>>
>>3131679
afaik it's in the works and seemingly inevitable
I wouldn't agree on your take that big blocker retards are the only ones going to BCC, there are many among us who will never accept Blockstream Bilderberger kikery that's been going on for quite some time NOR chinkshit hotshots thinking they grabbed god by the balls with their commie electricity and ASICs
reminder that kikery brought about the very need for crypto, to provide freedom-loving people of this planet with means of storing and transacting value without usury and outside stifling government monopolies
>>
>>3131753
I completely agree with this anon.
But that's just how things go. Power & money greedy people and organizations will destroy bitcoin. Or at least its libertarian ideology.
I hate this but it's inevitable, regularions are already taking over.
However this will have little impact on the price. So as I can't prevent the the people in power from taking over crypro, I will at least try and get rich until then.
>>
>>3131816
I know that power produces a certain thirst for more and that it's never enough.
I'm also trying to multiply my bag in this rapidly growing market alongside my libertarian beliefs and rejection of contemporary denbts slavery.

What we need is a lasting solution that takes into account various stakeholders' interests and applies them in governance of the entire ecosystem; crypto cannot be regulated by decree because its very nature so instead of government it should be something built into the solution. Question remains what could that be... e.g. I like ARK's approach by using DPoS system but that, too, can be manipulated and probably will be sooner or later.
I can only hope another Satoshi Nakamoto comes forth and provides direction as to where and how we should proceed.
>>
>>3131919
I appreciate your mindset. But I doubt we will ever get there. The normies don't care about being cucks.
Look around you, people sharing all their personal details on social media and smartphone apps. Net neutrality in the US is going to the shitter and no one complains.
All that normies need is some lies to believe in.

>muh terrorism
>muh sharing wealth with poor countries
A global currency means equality. But rich countries / people don't want to share. This will always stay like that and that's why I unfortunately don't believe in this whole thing here being successful - from an ideology point of view
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.