[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KEKDAQ, IT'S RISING. GET IN HERE BOYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: KEKDAQRISING.jpg (3MB, 3454x3425px) Image search: [Google]
KEKDAQRISING.jpg
3MB, 3454x3425px
The decentralized art asset exchange catered to memes "KEKDAQ" is living on top of the MEME(pepecoin) blockchain. Super fast and cheap transactions allows memes to be spread around freely without breaking the bank on spend fees. MEME is on Bittrex and Cryptopia. PRAISE KEKTECH.
>>
File: w1j4y20b.png (160KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
w1j4y20b.png
160KB, 600x399px
The telegram room for all of the current KEKDAQ'ian traders is Telegram.me/pepecoins

We all decided telegram, combined with the bots in the future will provide the best place for total community meme efficiency.
>>
File: 1493024540575.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1493024540575.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
Is meme on bittrex finally tradeable?
>>
>>3131475
Yeah it's on Bittrex now and Cryptopia. Buy the MEME through there and send to your KEKDAQ.com generated wallet when you get there. Convert to KDAQ(the burn tokens required to make assets) and you're meme squattin like a champ. KEK.
>>
Bittrex says wallet maintenance and I don't want to make an account on crytopia. Goddamnit
>>
>>3131518
Care to explain?

I buy MEME coins on Bittrex and then what's the most efficient way of travelling to lamboland?
>>
Interesting coin, read your last thread and you are doing a good job at marketing atm.

I do not care about going to the moon here, but can you expand a bit about how this works and what it has to do with making rare pepes an actual market asset?
>>
>>3131689
Yeah sure, KEKDAQ is a counterparty fork intended to live on top of the MEME(pepecoin) dedicated proof of stake blockchain. 15,000 MEMEs are required to run a mastertoad. People are getting paid out at least 50 MEME(pepecoins) a day. MEME can also be bought on Bittrex and Cryptopia and you can send them to your KEKDAQ wallet in www.kekdaq.com. The website generates a 12 word passphrase for you(write it down) and then signs you into the exchange.
>>
>>3131765
All info is on here too if you need to see it also. www.pepecoinproject.com
>>
>>3131765
>>3131789
>www.pepecoinproject.com
Oh thanks, I was looking at kekdaq.com last time and there was not much info there. I will check it out.
>>
Digital art is already free, why attach a token to it. Maybe you guys pump for a while but I don't see the inherent value
>>
>>3132287
Shut the fuck up and buy memes!!!!
>>
>>3131347
so that's where signatum stole it's second logo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.