[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will pay 10 BTC for the GoT S7E07

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fat piles.jpg (844KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
fat piles.jpg
844KB, 1500x1125px
I'm gonna need proof that you have the episode before I pay
>>
im gonna need proof you have 10 btc
>>
>>3131266

Why would you pay over $40,000 for an episode of some shitty TV show thats going to air next week anyway?

Are you mentally challenged or just trolling? Honest to god if you have that many btc and you're not trolling, never reproduce.
>>
I have proof, how I PM you?
>>
game of thrones sucks this season though.. it's like The Vampire Diaries writers took over.
>>
>>3131266

fuck off HBO
>>
deposit btc here:

1EFhFXaN5sjworfzyaA3k8Zgf9EmsELJ5z
>>
>>3131355
come to this room

http://chat4chan.com/rid/324/room/Decorum
>>
14XpFDhVSzMvixGsDSKVTq6KMnfX5Kbjei
>>
File: 1498992574642.png (245KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498992574642.png
245KB, 550x600px
>>3131266
Of course a Game of Plebs fan is stupid enough to pay 40k for a shitty episode.
>>
OP please release it after you buy
>>
>>3131266
SPOILER ALERT: Dumbledore dies
>>
The king of night will destroy the wall with his dragon wight. That will be the last scene of the season. Also jon and daenarys wjll have sex. Screencap this im the converti guy i will give you adress soon
>>
1AkMk6oCCFB5HLKM8VfXWTEPZ84sgdREcR
>>
>>3132563
We already knew this 6 months ago from the leaks, pics or gtfo
>>
>>3131266

Hello yes I have the episode, would you like my address so I can be arrested
>>
1K9aWwMXskb1JNFS4YptESRgXvmQBxkUzN

sent it by pigeon should be with you soon, but I don't mind taking upfront payments ;)
>>
>>3131266
>>3131283
Gee. Wouldn't it be nice if you fags had a double escrow service that was decentralized enough to have trust in it.

It's almost like you guys have a Bitcoin for that.
Buy Bitbay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.