[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAT -Basic Attention Token

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: C8Ghd5CVsAAul2V.png (57KB, 1200x682px) Image search: [Google]
C8Ghd5CVsAAul2V.png
57KB, 1200x682px
You have literally no reason to not be investing in this right now. If there was ever an alt to hodl, it's this one.

>From the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox, with a solid team – funded by Founders Fund, Foundation Capital, Propel Venture Partners, Pantera Capital, DCG, Danhua Capital, and Huiyin Blockchain Venture among others.
>Basic Attention Token radically improves the efficiency of digital advertising by creating a new token that can be exchanged between publishers, advertisers, and users. It all happens on the Ethereum blockchain.

This is also partnered and integrated into Brave, the new default browser to replace Chrome and Firefox. Brave comes with a built-in adblocker, for safety and user satisfaction, on all devices including smartphones (if you ever tried to get an adblocker app to work on a phone, you know how important this is).

It's only a few months old and cheap as fuck. Accumulate now, and when Brave becomes the new default browser and BAT becomes the accepted way for ads to make money, you'll be swimming in money.
>>
>>3131087
isn't brave only used by the alt right?
>>
>>3131111
Vanguard
>>
>>3131111
Brave currently has 500K downloads on Google Play Store. There aren't that many alt-righters.
>>
>>3131087
>when Brave becomes the new default browser and BAT becomes the accepted way for ads to make money, you'll be swimming in money.

IF
>>
>>3131139
btw that is 500K downloads in 29 days.
>>
>>3131087
the coin is currently dipping so makes no sense buying now, i'll look into it when it reach 6k satoshi
>>
>>3131187
This. Buy high sell low.
>>
>>3131187
Is this the new meme? To confuse newfags into wasting money?
>>3131216
Guess so!
>>
>>3131087
the project is alright
but then again, the ico was complete shit. an astounding grand total of 130 addresses bought ALL of them.

BAT is whale capital. not touching it.
>>
>>3131087
There's also ADex though.
and it's doing far better apparently.
>>
>>3131340
>ADex
Why do you think it is doing better? I don't see any clients yet. The network won't launch until next year. It has like 1/4 of the market cap.
>>
>>3131523
I'm not invested from either
but apparently AdEx will work on conventional browsers and it has stronger corporate backing
>>
>>3131540
>it has stronger corporate backing
This is the big thing, and I can't find any information. BAT hasn't launched yet either but you can pay several content creators already in Brave.
>>
File: 1501641349210.jpg (172KB, 1103x961px) Image search: [Google]
1501641349210.jpg
172KB, 1103x961px
>>3131540
BAT is open to being on other browsers, but they are focusing on their own browser.
>Given the open-source nature of the project, however, we also envision that as we develop the BAT protocol, third-party developers may come up with new and novel uses for the token.
>Some of these could include:
>Other browsers: One obvious use case for the token is for it to be used inside other browsers. This means that the BAT ecosystem will extend out to anyone using any of the current popular browsers.

Also, Brave IS a conventional browser. It'll only grow more and more popular as Firefox and Chrome become more and more hostile towards apps/adblockers/privacy/etc.
>>
File: 1438438447409.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438438447409.png
21KB, 640x640px
>BAT has been on a downward spiral for like 3 years now
>OP still begging people to buy
>>
>>3131311
You are correct but the price is not that much as it should. It hardly made it to $.30 cents.

I doubt the price of BAT (should) will be more than $1.50. Just a thought.
>>
Btrave is the fastest browser period; it insta-block ads and trackers and its not tomorrow its right now.
>>
>>3131650
BAT launched 3 months ago and it's not even implemented yet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.