[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropshipping//FBA//Affiliate//etc thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1386895182_money.jpg (24KB, 330x211px) Image search: [Google]
1386895182_money.jpg
24KB, 330x211px
This is another thread for methods of making money online that are an aside from cryptocurrencies.

If you're one who is trying to learn, please come in and ask questions.
If you are a learned one and have had success (or failures) in these fields, please come in and drop some knowledge, let us know how you did what you did..

I'm personally looking for information about drop shipping, looking for a mentor of sorts in that field.

Any additional (Legal) methods of making $$ that can be done on the go on a laptop welcome in this thread!
>>
Is facebook ad still a good option for a webstore of goodies ?
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 259x194px
>>3130539
One thing I've been interested in is TeeSpring. I've launched a few campaigns on there and tried twitter ads, and I got zero conversions. It was largely a failure but I can make a decent shirt. I've heard people say Facebook ads will generate the sales, twitter ads usually don't see the same success.

Has anybody ran a successful tee spring campaign that could shed some light into how to take it to the next level? I've seen guys who make 6 figures off of that site.
>>
>suck 1000 dicks for 1 dollar
>go all in on DGB
>>
>>3130589
THIS! Sucking dick is a great way to get into crypto. fiat is inflating itself so you always win!
>>
Dropshipping is retarded. Nobody wants to wait 2+ weeks for their shit.

I do importing from China to FBA. My best friend lives there so he just helps me with it and we split profits. EZ passive income.
>>
>>3130636
>importing from china to FBA
Would you mind explaining the process of setting this up and getting started?
>>
>>3130539
I was interested in trying it out until i learned taxes will fuck me even if i make $0. Can't even try any of that legally. Shit here is worse than America.
It seems it's all about marketing. You can sell the shittiest stuff at worst prices but u have to market it well to succeed in any of these. I think SEO is the cheapest to do, but I don't know how feasible it is to do this with no money. I think you have to learn and test advertising yourself somehow, just throwing money won't help.
From other interesting ways of making money you can get some by smurfing & botting in games as well as poker, but all kind of require hard skills.
>>
>>3130645
Pretty straight forward. Find a product on Alibaba or Aliexpress that you think will do well on Amazon.com. ie check competition etc.

Then you have the person in China ship the product to Amazon warehouse (simplified).

Unless you have a friend or partner in China that can help you it probably won't work though. You can email me at [email protected] if you want to use me as a broker.. I usually charge 10%.
>>
>>3130719
I just emailed you, thanks.
>>
>>3130539
BUMP
Come on, surely there are people on this board who do other things to make money other than cryptocurrencies?
>>
>>3130719
What would be a product that sells? I'm only buying books on amazon and from time to time tshirts in a bundle (e.g. 5 red shirts for 2€). I'm afraid shoes or sports wear are hard to identify as bootlegs an alibaba or aliexpress. but if the customs duty checks it they charge you a fee for accidentially buying bootlegs.
>>
Bump! I failed with my store. Spent hundreds on ads and not one sale. Free marketing is impossible and SEO doesn't work cause Google won't let U succeed.
>>
I tried starting my own clothing store and got no one to buy anything its a weird dynamic
>>
My cousin makes money doing it in her free time, and she's got a kid. Also a woman so mildly retarded. It's not impossible to make money doing it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.