[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCH CRASHING DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (26KB, 690x662px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 690x662px
IT'S OVER
>>
>>3130527
b-but BTC doesn't recover at all
>>
>how to spot a shill post

Ez go check 1 day candles yourself. Remember how all those week handed fags sold at the 650 dip last night?

Antpool and btctop are both adding bcc pools and the difficulty drops lower in 6 hours making it more profitable.

Get rekt btc shills and weakhands
>>
File: 1503165074362.png (22KB, 686x610px) Image search: [Google]
1503165074362.png
22KB, 686x610px
>>3130549
They're already mining Bcash you retard
>>
>>3130549
very weak hands
>>
>>3130543
will go back in alts. cause they are cheap now
>>
>>3130527

Better do your homework buddy:

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/08/19/one-bitcoins-biggest-mining-pool-btc-top-start-mining-bitcoin-cash

It doesn't matter what happens in the next hours. In the long run people are going to flip.
>>
Again? LMAOOOOO
>>
>>3130549
>he can't even spot this obvious triple top

IT'S OVER YOU FUCKING MORON. MUH FLIPPENING, WHAT A JOKE. HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3130604

It's just people cashing out their gains. Fine for them but they are going to loose a lot of gains that way.
>>
New miners coming to BCH, difficulty drop in few hours doubling the profitability.
Do you really believe miners will stay with a blockchain that pays 3 times less ?
Once the miners are gone, the blockchain is as good as dead.
>>
File: Untitled.png (38KB, 911x662px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
38KB, 911x662px
>>3130527
>>
>>3130543
honest question, do you actually believe that ? BTC went up from under 3000 to 4500 over the course of a couple of weeks. do you honestly think a correction to 4100 is a monumental crash ? it was expected, in fact everyone on /biz/ was creating threads that they are getting nervous becasue BTC just keeps on going. And now we got the ~10% correction and will go sideways for a bit. I dont see the big problem here ? Or did you expect it to just keep going up until we reach 10k EOY ?
>>
>But Muh Hashpower and Mining pool....
>>
>>3130657
better than being in a coin where 1 guy has a monopoly and over 51% of the power, see >>3130560

There are very good reasons for them to keep mining BTC, infact even before BCH there were quite a few coins that are more profitable to mine than BTC yet there are still a lot of BTC miners out there. It's not only profit but also a lot of politics.
>>
>>3130657
>$67,948,440,896 dead in the water

You're a complete moron if you actually think that will happen. There's too much money in there. Mining will continue.
>>
>>3130604
My definition of "The Flipenning" is gooks taking my bags for BTC at .227.

Fuck 'em.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.