[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto exchange advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: liquidity.png (220KB, 1912x917px) Image search: [Google]
liquidity.png
220KB, 1912x917px
Mkay /biz , I guess we can all agree that kraken is an absolute shit exchange when it comes to platform reliability. It's not the first time that I can't close open positions, and even when it works it takes a ton of clicks and unsuccessful tries to get an order filled.
Problem is you got nowhere to go, gdax looks good but you don't have that kind of leverage, bitfinex has rumors that the're crooks.. etc.
Does anybody here know a decent exchange where you have a reliable platform and can trade in margin?
>>
File: 1493210994448.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493210994448.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
Bump?
>>
>>3129306
what dont you understand in that pic?
>>
>>3130241
someone hasnt learned to read? (:
>>
>>3130266
actually, you are the one who hasn't learned to read, retard, i asked about the jpg, not his text.
>>
>>3129306

Fuck Kraken, I don't understand how you can't have a functional and reasonably fast website in 2017. The admins are tards. I tried to withdraw funds last night and this morning, nothing but CloudFlare errors or a non-functioning site.

Imagine wanting to get funds out during a crash or w/e and not being able to place the order. Fuck 'em.

I'm going to Bitfinex and Bittrex.
>>
plus500
>>
File: 1469177231375.png (41KB, 543x521px) Image search: [Google]
1469177231375.png
41KB, 543x521px
>>3130364

It's intentional. They are probably insolvent. They are like a bank in the 20s: "Sorry, we lost the key to the vault. Please come back tomorrow."
>>
>>3130241
I don't understand why can't they at least halt the trading in such conditions? It's almost like they enjoy watching people suffer. Or they give a flying fuck..
>>
>>3130364
Imagine me being short the BTC all morning and not being able to do anything, not even hop on the BCH gain train. Only the cloudflare thingy
>>
>>3130364
>Bitfinex
Dunno if that's a good idea with the current events that are unfolding
https://medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.