[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to revolutionize the market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: og35nQ7.jpg (275KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
og35nQ7.jpg
275KB, 1000x1333px
I'm a developer who is really excited about AI and cryptocurrencies. I'd love for my next side project to be in this area, but first and foremost I need to make quick money to afford to move in with my girlfriend and get away from my religious parents.

The thing is I'm not really good at coming up with ideas, and I have no programming partners to motivate me, nor funding.

I don't mind spending nights reading documentation or white papers, I actually love it, I just need something to direct all that energy into.

I need money!!! Halp
>>
I have the best ideas but I can't code and still working on getting money. Why would you even have a gf and be moving in with her if you need money? That's the opposite of what you should do. Learn to game your system. Pretend for you parents that you've become a devout whatever they are until they trust you enough to lend you money for your 'startup'. Then do your startup or trade cryptos until you've got lots of money. Then get a qt gf.
>>
>>3128307

> Why would you even have a gf and be moving in with her if you need money?

Life is about being happy, not money my dude! I'd rather have gf and no money than money and no gf to share the good times with, but of course I'm trying hard to get both.

> Learn to game your system. Pretend for you parents that you've become a devout whatever they are until they trust you enough to lend you money for your 'startup'.

Parents are poorer than me
>>
Post throwaway email, I have loads of ideas, but can't do shit without the SEC fucking my ass for doing an ICO
>>
>>3128798
[email protected]
>>
>>3128256
>>3128307
>I have the best ideas
Ideas are cheap. Executions are priceless
>>
>>3128869
The thing is I can't come up with any ideas that are good enough to convince I'll have enough chances of making money with them if I spend my time executing them!
>>
I could just make one of those CS GO gambling websites to get rich quick, I don't even care much about the ethics of the whole thing, it's just thousand of kids giving me a little bit of money so I can apply it on better things for humanity.

It would be great if I had some connections who are more experienced and I could bounce ideas off of, because I'm not even sure how profitable something like that would be.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.