[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you Blockstream Core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: b49.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
We could have avoided bitcoin cash, all the FUD about hardforks and this whole drama altogether, if you had simply agreed to raise the blocksize to even 2mb. But no instead you resort to attacks and censorship of everything that goes against your jew vision of constraining the main chain so bad that people will be forced to use your bullshit sidechain solutions and pay for them.

Now every single other coin and the whole market has to suffer because of you. Fuck you. Go fucking kys you autistic faggots. And even worse are all the retards that worship you.
>>
Ur just a yard don't know how btc work or bcc apparently if you knew the facts you'd know this isn't just the profitability bcc has over btc it's a combination that's why btc dying bcc taking over it's a fork that's what happens look it up one true solution will prevail if u can't tell which is better shouldn't invest
>>
>>3127171
You write like a retard.

I know perfectly fine how, and why it is happening.

My point was that Bitcoin Cash would never exist in the first place if a bunch of autistic developers hadn't founded a for-profit company, held the chain capacity hostage for years, refuse any compromise, and even have the backing of thousands of retarded people who worship them.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.