[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is BCC/BCH the greatest scam in crypto history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sell-bitcoin-for-cash.jpg (39KB, 600x286px) Image search: [Google]
sell-bitcoin-for-cash.jpg
39KB, 600x286px
> Created millions of coins from nothing
> Like everyone else, Creators and BTC Whales given free bags
> Instantly the second most highly valued crypto
> Used Bitcoin name for brand recognition
> Heavily shill the internet for legitimacy and create fake psyop against blockstream
> Will be the greatest pump and dump of all time

We are about to witness the biggest scam in crypto history. Hope you anons make some BTC off it.
>>
>>3126684
>Babbys first hard fork
>>
Yes goy.

Keep holding your BTC tight and watch what happens
>>
If making a hardfork is this profitable, why isn't everyone doing it?

Anyone wanna make "Bitcoin /biz/"?
>>
>>3126691

> previous hardfork shitcoins were valued at .2 or in hundreds of dollars and this level of shill
>>
No, its how bitcoin and free software is supposed to work, if you dont like it fork it!
>>
Same shit happens every fork.

Bunch of newfags are persuaded into buying cheap bitcoins with the promise of becoming whales and 10x their bitcoin position.

Smart money scoops up real bitcoin for cheap.

The whole purpose of this is literally to suck money out of bitcoin and spread fud to accumulate more
>>
>>3126712
and same will happen in 2 months time with the next fork.

If you want to play the pumps its good to get involved but the smart long term money will always be bitcoin
>>
>I literally have no idea what BCC is

This thread really tinkered my thinker
>>
>>3126684
The real plan:

Hotwire the main chain, create new chain, let losers sell the new chain and buy in cheap.

Pump hotwired chain on cnbc and get walstreet lozers to buy your btc.

Flip the chains and be crypto kings.
>>
>>3126712
This is some serious shit though, there has never been this much money in bitcoin before. It's currently much more profitiable to mine BCC instead of BTC, and it's price keeps increasing steadily...I'm going to put my BTC into fiat, fuck this shit.
>>
>still hold equal amounts btc and bcc
>total portfolio hardly fluctuates the past few days
>>
>>3126719
You're sure? My first fork. BTC still king and always will be.

I don't want to hold any worthless BCC bags, so I sold everything I had. Never even doubted this could be a mistake.
>>
>>3126684
https://www.scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31
>>
File: young Miyamoto.jpg (12KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
young Miyamoto.jpg
12KB, 240x196px
>>3126684
Even if it is a scam, it's still making me rich.
>>
>>3126753
This
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.