[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin Cash and the Eclipse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

There's a reason BCC is climbing and will continue to climb into August 23rd.

The BCC pump is all an esoteric blood ritual, a great sacrifice. It's a lure to bring in everyone's money. The pump is going to be so high, it'll be mind-numbing. It's going to hit 0.666 BTC at exactly Midnight on August 23rd at 3AM GMT. BTC will dump some $500+ in the leadup to this.

Everyone will think the great switchening/flippening to BTC will be upon them. More will flood into BCC to escape BTC's crash.

But then the Devil Whale will surface and consume all who had placed their faith in BCC. Someone connected to world finance has set this all up. Bitcoin Cash was named "Cash" because they want it to be symbolic of the "end of cash" they have planned. They want to play out the ritual on the day of the eclipse.

You can make great money on this, but stare too long into the abyss, and you'll be devoured by that which lurks there.
>>
this is a cute fud thread disguised as something silly. move along reader, I hope you're holding BCC.
>>
>>3126621
>Devil whale
What do?
>>
>>3126621
Lol pretty accurate but people wouldn't ever get bitcoin get that low.

I really think tonight will be the time BCC dies, after the difficulty adjustment hits and it's still ignored as a irrelevant shitcoin they wont have any sort of ground to stand on
>>
>>3126690
Hello blockstream
>>
>>3126690
>and it's still ignored as a irrelevant shitcoin
for 3 days you have ignored some nice easy gains.
gg
>>
File: 1501160509632.png (359KB, 653x655px) Image search: [Google]
1501160509632.png
359KB, 653x655px
>>3126621
>Devil Whale

Legit top kek
>>
>>3126690
>Ignored

Shot from 300 to over 800 you fool.
I legit think the BS shills are actually stupid.
I've got a feeling Adam Back is in on it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.