[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC and BCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Can someone explain to me why bitcoin and bitcoin cash cannot coexist harmoniously? There a thousands of other shitcoin cryptos out there that exist simultaneously, ETC is still a thing after that chain forked, so why must one overtake the other in this case?
>>
The only issue is brand recognition, if it was called anything else without "bitcoin" in the name it wouldn't be an issue.
>>
They can, but segwit coin has no future
>>
>>3126656
>BCC proves SegWit not needed
>Takes BTC and all those alts with it
Crashing with no survivors!
>>
Just take a break from crypto for a week.

You'll see btc pumping way past 5k and bcc back to being an irrelevant shitcoin till the next fork happens and is pumped by people trying to scoop up more cheap bitcoin.

Everyone knows the real chain that has value
>>
>>3126606
$BCC has EDA. $BTC doesn't.
If there is not enough haspower to bring $BTC to next difficulty adjustment, it becomes too expensive to mine and it just basically dies, since no one can transact anything. 0$
$ETC and $ETH both have EDA, so they co-exist.
>>
>>3126750
What is EDA?
>>
>>3126750
>>3127094
Don't worry I know, emergency difficulty adjuster
>>
Bcash is 40% profiting from the name alone, the rest is just pump groups
>>
>>3127094
emergency difficulty adjustment

https://www.scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31
>>
Because both parts wants the bitcoin brand to itself, and wont accept the other

Bitcoin is the better store of value, but its a god awful currency

Bitcoin cash is a very good currency, but the inflation rate is higher, so it doesn't store value as well
tbqh i dont really care, im just tired of buttcoins shitting up my ethereum all the time
>>
>>3127378
>>3127094

new link:
https://www.scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Cash-Info-Sheet
>>
>>3126673
"everyone knows", jesus christ you people need a new script.
>>
>>3127378
is that you man? The "shiller"? The all-iner? The face of a cult member?
>>
>>3126662
the alts wont eb effect, the exchanges will simply make bcc-alt pairs just like that. they aleready have the code in place to do it like theyve done with eth for example.
>>
THIS IS A HARD FORK
BOTH CURRENCIES THE SAME
THEY ARE DIFFERENT PROTOCAL WISE
ONE WILL END UP ON TOP OTHER WILL DIE
THIS IS HOW ITS MENT TO BE HOW TO MAKE CHANGES IN DECENTRALIZED WAY.
BCC BETTER PROTOCAL FOR MANY REASONS

cheaper fees faster transactions 3x scalability to btc and so on 63+% more profitable to mine.

thats why people are switching thats what happens tard
>>
What's the fuss all about, just find refuge in fundamentally sound alts and let miners decide which one they support, there will be subsequent pairs with the winner
Shitposting sans hashpower behind it is literally futile
>>
>>3128424
suck a dick because ults will fall with fall of bitcoin bcc will rise. miners already moving bcc over 70% more profitable
>>
>>3128442
Nope, as soon as winner becomes apparent, money will flow back into alts
Supply and demand, nogger
>>
>>3126673
Or you come back and BCH is at 2500 while BTC goes back to 2000
>>
>>3127381
>the inflation rate is higher, so it doesn't store value as well
That's not true. Both are fixed to 21mil.

Maybe you mean the block size is larger, and that can potentially make it less decentralised.
>>
>>3126606
>Can someone explain to me why bitcoin and bitcoin cash cannot coexist harmoniously?
simply put, the reason is political, not technical or economical

the btc camp and bcc camp will stop at nothing to destroy each other
>>
>>3128468
This is highlander battle, there can be only one that draws in all hashpower, the other gets decapitated
>>
>>3126606
They can, and they fucking will, eventually
It's just that bcc hasn't given up on not being number one and is currently teaching a lesson in trickery that will go down in history
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.