[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

local bitcoin hacked by turkey just recieved this mail,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: turkey.png (24KB, 868x441px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.png
24KB, 868x441px
local bitcoin hacked by turkey

just recieved this mail, should I be worried?
>>
>>3125736
Use the same email/pass on any other website at any point in time?
>>
they didnt say anything about being hacked, you retard. some faggot roach just tried accessing your account, that's it. change your password to something strong
>>
>>3125736
you have 2FA dont youu?
anon you're not that stupid1?
>>
No, you're just a careless retard who apparently needs his hand held while using the computer machine.

You should not be buying crypto if you can't maintain a spyware-free computer.

Quick message for the guy running the spyware! Next time use a proxy into your victim's PC before you log in, and wait to steal his session cookie and user agent. You'll have a much higher success rate.
>>
>>3125766
I dont have a phone

>>3125755
sure, but I dont actually have a "local bitcoin" account
>>
>>3125736
Yes use keepass and change all of your passwords
>>
>>3125810

Omg anon, the roaches fucked you.
>>
>>3125809
how do I protedct myself anon, please give me the details I will follow every step
>>
guys, if u dont understand basic security, get the fuck out of the market, you will burn your hands
>>
>>3125831
Never use windows when handling crypto related logins or private keys (use linux, no it's not a meme)
Never run random stupid shit, like cracked software, pajeet software that installs shitty plugins and toolbars, etc. (you won't get that if you stick to linux and stick to the software repos)
Don't accept invalid SSL certificates
All software repos must all must be over SSL

That should help you get started, if you can't abide or don't understand why, STOP using crypto coins. Dead serious.

This is basic shit. The security inept were never meant to use crypto coins. There's no liability here, and they WILL get away with that kind of theft if they can sign your balances to an address they have control over. There are people out there that do this without a trace, without a warning. The really good ones are smart enough to script this shit so your coins could just be gone in 5 seconds.
>>
>>3125736
fucking turks i really want them gone
t. german
>>
>>3125919
w-what is linux exactly and why is it nessesary?
do I have to buy something?
>>
>>3126207
Linux is a free operating system. Maybe check out >>>/g/fglt for some pointers.
>>
File: Interjection.jpg (1MB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Interjection.jpg
1MB, 1600x1300px
>>3126359
I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>3125919
Linux is not inherently safer than Windows you brainlet.
>>
>>3125810
>sure, but I dont actually have a "local bitcoin" account
So someone just made an account using your email adress. You probably can take over his account easily, unless he is using 2fa.

Happens all the time with my spam adress. I got something really easy ([email protected] easy) and I constantly get email from people signing up for random services that type in [email protected] as an email adress. Was funny taking over someones account the first few times, but nowadays I just lol and put it into spam
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.