[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Here Uses Brave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: brave.jpg (4KB, 167x66px) Image search: [Google]
brave.jpg
4KB, 167x66px
Seems like a fantastic browser. I am hoping it will catch on. It makes sense for normies. BAT is a brilliant scheme, but it only works if shit tons of people adopt the browser. What does biz think? Am I an idiot for dropping a grand? It might turn into a million if this is firefox popular.
>>
brave is superior to firefox in performance and the fact that it doesnt have memory leaks but other than that its pretty bland it doesnt allow you to customize or have custom extensions without going through a lot of trouble. might be good in a year or so but not now
>>
File: fTTyNOx.jpg (71KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
fTTyNOx.jpg
71KB, 615x409px
>>3124501
I've been trying to ween myself off Chrome the past week or so. I've been using Brave in the meantime on desktop and mobile and it's surprisingly fast. Lightweight and lean as advertised.

The only thing missing are extensions for imgur and twitch etc., but that could be me being too retarded to figure it out.

I'm really fascinated by the idea of the BAT user/publisher/advertiser system. I have 17,373 BAT. Hopefully it can take off. To the BATmobile!
>>
>>3124501
One of my favorite so far. Created by the creator of Javascript and also co-found Mozilla, so the man knows how to make a browser. The idea behind it is really good, I'm expecting big things from this one by end of year.
>>
>>3124877
Yeah, I was blown away by their team. Some major players are pushing this. They also already have agreements with some major content creators.
>>3124750
It is basically a secure, private browser for normies. Instead of telling your mom to download firefox and install 6 separate extensions you can tell her to download Brave. The coin is a really good idea and I think it is basically how advertising will have to work in the future.
>>
Not shilling, but I honestly like it. With a little more development it will be dank as fuck.
>>
I have been using brave on Android for several months and it works great. It is not possible to install an adblocker on chrome mobile.
>>
File: 1503060207120s.jpg (9KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
1503060207120s.jpg
9KB, 238x195px
>>3124501
>>3124750
>>3124853
>>3124877
>>3124928
>>3124955

hi brendan! didn't know brave let u post on 4 chan thru proxies !
>>
I downloaded it on Android and have been using it as my default browser for a few days. The PC version needs to get a bit better before it's my default. I didn't like that only half the toolbar could be used for my bookmarks and it's not very customisable yet, but it's a great start. Hope they keep making it better because it's success is what will drive BAT.
>>
BAT $10bn marketcap next year.

Screencap this.
>>
>>3124501
I use it on my phone because it blocks ads
>>
Use it on my phone. It is like Chrome without ads. Makes me wonder did they user chrome's code
>>
hello

i'm a retard

how does this work?
>>
>>3125885
>download browser
>use browser
>99% of people won't need extra extensions because it already blocks ads and trackers
>>
>>3125885
If you are asking about the coin, the alpha-normie answer (IQ>120) is that if browsing is private you need a special cryptocurrency to monetize content. BAT is a solution, and a very good one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.