[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard you can pay to get your coin listed. Anybody got the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Candace Neistat Titties.png (1MB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
Candace Neistat Titties.png
1MB, 1024x761px
I heard you can pay to get your coin listed. Anybody got the price list? It's 3btc for the basic entry on Bittrex, and 5btc for the pump. I heard polo is cheaper but they house the transaction on all sides, not sure how reliable that info was.
>>
.1 BTC on yobit
>>
>>3123431
nice boobs :3
>>
>>3124614
open bob pls sir
>>
>>3123431
This is not a tittie board, sorry.
>>
>>3123431
> Candace Neistat
Not sure how true, but I believe it desu.
>>
>>3124645
it came from casey's tumblr, go look for yourself, there's PLENTY where this came from
>>
>>3123935
what currency are you from? is this first hand info? what's the process like?
>>
>>3123431
lol you retard. you posted boobs to get people's attention and now everyone's just talking about the tits.
>>
>>3124905
it backfired. even i was momentarily distract. BACK TO WORK YOU FUCKING MOULIGNANES
>>
>>3124905
are you also trying to get listed?I'm curious what the process is like. I have some ace tech here and really want to release soon but im afraidif i dont have an exchange then nobody will give a shit. my graphics suck, the name sucks, none of it looks cool, but it's like the arch linux to monero's ubuntu concerning egalitarian algorithms as it applies to mining pools and willingness to try new things.
>>
>>3124905
oh yeah, so I forgot to mention, I have ethical problems with paying to be included on an exchange, from a deep philosophical level. if the tech is good I shouldn't have to pay shit. you're helping yourself by adding a new revenue stream. then again i could be a clueless dev who thinks he made the latest hot shit. I just feel weird paying someone to play, you know? All of my friends are fucking normies, even the techy ones, so I have nobody to ask but you guys.
>>
>>3124947
just don't get listed on nova..... its place where coins die and drop under 1 sat.

And people sell with insane sell buy price gap
>>
>>3124959
Eh. Companies pay millions to be listed on various stock exchanges. At least it's not that expensive, yet.
>>
is this board not moderated
>>
>>3124959
It's the most practical way to weed out the trash though
You need to believe in your product enough to stake 3 btc in it
>>
>>3123431
how the fuck do you even make a coin

is it really just javascript tier shit?

0 undrstandubg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.