[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is still time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499753955250.gif (499KB, 278x246px) Image search: [Google]
1499753955250.gif
499KB, 278x246px
>dude at work and i were talking, got to discussions about the weekend
>he mentions he's getting together with some friends to share memes/party on friday night
>thinking to myself, this sounds like some faggy shit
>told him sounds cool, where does he live
>asks me if i'm busy and want to come along
>stilll thinking this sounds lame af, but whatever, don't have too many friends, might go along
>dude says to bring any memes i want on a usb
>ok
>rock up at this guys house, a few people there, including 1 or 2 people from work but i don't know them well
>hand over my usb with memes
>tv is set up in the lounge room, snacks and drinks provided, pretty sweet but i was nervous and i think people noticed because i was sweating, but got talking to a few people
>people taking turns showing their memes on the tv, everyone laughing and having a good time, but mainly shitty memes about cats and whatever
>my time to shine arrives
>put in my usb memes of the usual funny shit, espers, buy high sell low, wojaks, etc
>nobody laughing wtf
>indian chick starts getting upset about the mooncoin meme
>apologise
>sit quietly by myself for the rest of the party feeling pretty embarressed
>party ends, host asks me for $5 to chip in for the snacks and stuff
>fuck - i have no cash on me, embarressment intensifies
>ask if he uses crpyto and i can send him some
>wtf is crypto anon
>explain to him for about an hour or 2, show him poloniex and how to buy btc
>leave after promising to pay him the $5 on monday

all in all i think it was a success for me socially, but the normie phase for crypto is ages away guys. people really don't understand crypto at all, the dude from work didn't even seem that interested after i explained it to him

also how should i explain the mooncoin meme if anyone talks to my boss about it? i figure it was a social occassion so no big deal.
>>
>>3121306
i hope to god this is a joke or pasta and meme parties don't actually exist
>>
>>3121306
Mfw my 10 yr younger brother told me he was going to a lan party
>d-did anybody kill themselves when they realized what they were doing?
Apparently not and apparently I'm the asshole
>>
>meme parties
oh god
>>
>>3121411
what's wrong with lan parties?
>>
>go to meme party and share my NTR doujins with everyone
>nobody invites me to a meme party again
>>
>>3121894
it actually wasnt that bad
the food alone was worth it i probably drank at least $10 of coke and snaks
>>
>>3121306
>Sounds like some faggy shit
It was, and you went
>>
File: pump-solar-eclipse-glasses.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pump-solar-eclipse-glasses.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>3121306
We need more humor on this board. Thanks, OP!
>>
>>3121306
>going to a normie meme party
>showing crypto memes and wojaks
what did you think was gonna happen anon, and why the fuck is a meme party a thing btw
>>
>>3121894
You and i both know very well that ag this very instance there is a poor soul having a simmilar meme party like op, may god have mercy on us and forgive the rampant faggotry that has plauged this earth.
>>
>>3122248
it's all the memes i had, i only browse biz and trade... i was going to get some memes from reddit and other places but i forgot until the last minute. I didn't want to be the guy with no memes.
>>
>>3122248
i don't know its a thing, i guess this is what normies do with their friday nights? these guys were pretty losery though, lots of cats and other lame shit like that
>>
>>3121306
I love cringe. Real or not that was great anon
>>
>>3121306
>paying $5 to act like a cuck
>offering to give that $5 in crypto

are you into pegging?
>>
>>3122386
>>3122398
I'm sorry to inform you, but you are on the spectrum
>>
lmao meme parties....with other people... ahaha..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.