[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU MAD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: S15iNdqD.jpg (203KB, 1872x1872px) Image search: [Google]
S15iNdqD.jpg
203KB, 1872x1872px
>>
>>3117242
Did he manage to fuck over the whole crypto market?

I dont get how does this guy not fear for his life. A lot of people have tons of money tied in BTC and such, and i mean in many million range. And not all of those people are exactly on the legal side of justice
>>
File: sAqE3YL.jpg (31KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
sAqE3YL.jpg
31KB, 640x364px
>>
File: 1503038844062.jpg (141KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503038844062.jpg
141KB, 600x400px
>>3117242
REEEEEEEE IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS. L-L-LIGHTNING NETWORK WAS GOING TO SAVE US AND MAKE INSTANT LOW COST TRANSACTIONS AT THE COST OF ANONYMITY AND DECENTRALIZATION., FUCK YOU JIHAN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK REEEEEEEEEE JEWS SAVE MEEEEEE
>>
>>3117263

Hell i'm about ready to kill the chink for this ADX dump, he better pump it back up.
>>
that's one ugly motherfucker right there
>>
>>3117242
I envy Jihan so much
I wish I always had a wire stripping tool on me like him
>>
http://www.investopedia.com/news/who-jihan-wu-and-does-he-basically-control-bitcoin-today/
>>
File: hh.png (581KB, 496x706px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
581KB, 496x706px
>>3117242
>>3117263
It's fine the damage is only going to be short term.

You'll see this weekend when /biz/ has alrdy sold their bags or the newfags posting pink wojaks that held onto them calling it a chink scam coin again and laughing at the hodlers

It's no real long term threat, btc has had way worse dips in the past even without some ugly autist chinky getting involved
>>
>>3117242
fuck your mother if you want fuck.
>>
>>3117263
He has Ministry of State Security (basically Chinese CIA) connections.
>>
>>3117323
DAMAGE CONTROL!!! DAMAGE CONTROL!!!
>>
im confused, who is this and what did he do to fuck the market
>>
>>3117323
NOOOO

EXCHANGES WILL REALIZE THAT BCC IS KING AND THEN SWITCH TO THE BCC CHAIN AND THEN THEY JUST CALL BCC BTC AND ALL BTC HOLDERS ARE FUCKED

JIHAN AND I WILL BE RICH
>>
BUY PKB AND COME WITH US TO MOON!
>>3116039
>>
He saved Nakamotos dream.
He is the prince that was promised.
>>
>>3117242
Hes cute
>>
>>3117477
HE IS DUMPING BTC FOR BCH
>>
Remember when this fucker caused LTC to dip a couple months ago because his monopoly of an ltc pool decided against segwit to block development? And then a week or two later changed his mind?

Yeah no thanks. I don't trust this little fuck.
>>
fuck your mother if you want fuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.