[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shill/ problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 12789593016304.png (94KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
12789593016304.png
94KB, 512x512px
>coin contractor still owes me 2.5 months of shilling
>not satisfied with the results of my reddit and chans efforts
>coin still not recovering
>he wonts me to go "social network" mode, with vlogs and facebook; I truly despise those things
>he threatens to block me and never pay if I quit
>makes small payments to keep me appeased
>mfw dunno what to do
>>
>>3116882
Isn't it obvious?

Short the coin and FUD it. Tell him you won't stop until he pays you more.
>>
>>3116903
He pays me in the coin
I can only hope it recovers
BTW Fudding is a form of advertising... it's always less effective than shilling I think
>>
>>3116882
spread fake news
or put your savings on a really low sell wall
>>
File: 1422915925001.jpg (54KB, 476x375px) Image search: [Google]
1422915925001.jpg
54KB, 476x375px
>>3117014
>my savings
Sad kek
>>
>>3116882
How to get into the shilling market?
>>
>>3117869
Go to bitcointalk and in every thread post
>any bounty dev?
>>
>>3116882
if you're not LARPing and are an actual paid shill you're a pathetic human being and should probably kys.
>>
In case you're serious, he's never ever going to pay you what he owes. He's using you.
>>
>>3116882
great job with chancoin
>>
File: 1500841274201.png (796KB, 635x647px) Image search: [Google]
1500841274201.png
796KB, 635x647px
>>3117980
Tell me something I didn't know already
>>
I disapprove of your line of work but I have a bigger problem with bosses jewing their workers so I'll give you advice.

This anon is right 100%
>>3118157

There's only one thing you can do. Cash out your shitcoin and give your boss the ultimatum. "Pay me now or I'll FUD your shitcoin into the water." Your an insider sortof so if he thnks you might be able to do this, thi gives you leverage.

It probably won't work but it's better than what you're doing now, which is guaranteed to cost you more and more time uncompensated and you'll never see your back check this way.
>>
Just walk away.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.