[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storj vs Sia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: storjsia.jpg (240KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
storjsia.jpg
240KB, 2100x1500px
Which one do you like better /biz/? There's some solid pros and cons info in this plebbit thread. (https://www.reddit.com/r/storj/comments/6t7kvc/storj_vs_sia/)

I'm researching both right now, at first glance SIA looks like a great buy right now. It's oversold on a 70/30 RSI and under the 30 day MA. They have an interesting roadmap for September coming up and I wasn't able to find any news for Storj. Storj dipping pretty low too.
>>
File: muhta.png (90KB, 1065x607px) Image search: [Google]
muhta.png
90KB, 1065x607px
Also I like crypto storage as a concept so want to hold some of these longer term. Storj is already a working product so the idea is a viable long term hodl right lads?
>>
>>3116349
Sia.
Storj's CEO and main dev left.
Storj controls 90% of the coin, while everything is left to the free market with sia.
Storj remain low for a long time and just randomly got a pump. Sia crashed with the entire market, so it's a good bet to buy now that it's low.

Storj doesn't really have a working product and they're overly centralized. They have no use for their coin. You can pay them in bitcoin to use storage. That's worthless.
Sia uses their coin to remain entirely decentralized to form contracts with host.

Stick with sia and you'll be fine.
>>
I like sia more than storj but I don't think either are great investments
>>
>>3116349
Storj has more profit potential. There's 26B SIA in circulation
>>
File: 1502494628124.jpg (286KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
1502494628124.jpg
286KB, 500x725px
>>3116349
storj is basically dead in the water. pls buy my bags.
>>
>>3117147
Coin supply is irrelevant.
>>
>>3117119

storj got a huge pump when added to a chinese exchange
>>
>>3117375
Oh, so that's what happened.
It's still dead in the water as far as I'm concerned.
>>
Is it time to buy Sia? Will it 5x next month?
>>
SIA is dead. Could it rebound? Yes and it probably will. But while you wait you're gonna miss 10 moon missions.
>>
>>3117812
>over 200m market cap
>dead
>>
>>3117295

I swear, everytime people bring up coin supply I'm reminded how brainless the average biztard is, holy shit.
>>
>>3116349
i'm a siamarine
>>
>>3116349
sia is yeat to get to the deep. Then moon.

Thanks to filecoin scam it will go way past moon.
>>
Sia does seem like a good long term HODL option. The only question is how much lower will it go? I only threw ten dollars at this shitcoin, maybe in 3 years it will be 50 cents.
>>
>>3118134
>>3117295
This is false. Why do you think CHC and MCO were able to pump so high? Low supply coins
>>
>>3119634
shutup faggot.
>>
>>3119634
Correlation does not equal causation.
>>
I bought around 22k siacoins for 300 euros and now they are only worth 150 euros. If I buy another amount of worth 300 rn, do you guys think I will break even eventually (dollar cost averaging)? It seems very logical to me, but given the fact that this crypto looks dead, I'm unsure.
>>
>>3119842
Just hold.
>>
i don't think buying sia is a mistake low risk for a potential high reward.
>>
>>3119842

Cryptos are gonna crash but sia is def up there in terms of development. DCA is a good strategy on the way down even though I would still wait for the bubble to pop to invest in anyhting.
>>
I farm with Storj, and talk to the devs almost daily if not weekly.

The idea is great, the service works, and the software is good.

The issue is that hardly anyone uses the Storj network yet, and last month someone gamed the system hard, creating multiple hosts with separate addresses, so as to receive the base payout for each individual node.

The payout formula is a joke, written in psuedocode which isn't worth anything, its just harder to decipher

In addition to that, the payouts aren't consistent across the board. Just because one farmer got, lets say $100 for 100 gb, a farmer with 1 gb wont necessarily get paid $1

All in all, its still in the early adoption phase, and needs time to work out the kinks
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.