[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the only reason I have left to live is the tiny chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sigh.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>tfw the only reason I have left to live is the tiny chance of becoming rich on crypto
>tfw getting sick of the wait

I'm so tired just moon for me already
>>
Hold on anon-chan, crypto will be the savior of our generation.
>>
>>3115571
Because of crpyto in 5-10 years theres gonna be a boom in rich as hell neets. If the lads in biz stay with this shit they will be rollin in the big bux.

One hundred hookers a day.
>>
File: 376014578.jpg (32KB, 416x250px) Image search: [Google]
376014578.jpg
32KB, 416x250px
>>3115571
>>
Who said crypto was easy?

It is tiring.

"The market is a method to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient"
>>
>>3115571
BTC,BCC, XST, ETH

There is plenty of ways to get rich mate
>>
File: 1498213429188.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498213429188.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>3115571
That was literally me from 2014 to this year. I don't know how much you need to be considered rich in your book, but I'm getting close to $1m in crypto now and my dream of being debt-free, have my own apartment and have enough money to NEET it up for years is about to become true. Crypto is here to stay, and it's still early. Some will make it later than others, but we'll all make it eventually. Have patience and hang in there, anon.
>>
>>3116430
How old are you for reference
>>
>>3116430
Turned 27 in May.
>>
>tfw bought coin 2 days ago and now hopeless its not pumping
>>
25 and right there with you.
>>
>>3115571
>falling for a pyramid scheme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQt15KA7rE
>>
it's like you don't even see what is happening with bcc right now.
>>
>>3115571
You only need to find two 10x coins. Don't give up anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.