[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bought adex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: damn you guys lol.png (5KB, 358x141px) Image search: [Google]
damn you guys lol.png
5KB, 358x141px
at 55k sats

how fucked am I? LOL

i always get to the show late. fuck my job.
>>
am I in the OK zone? I need reassurance guys im scared.
>>
>>3113715
no
>>
>>3113756

how so?

surely you can explain such a simple answer.
>>
>>3113779
You bought the fucking top
Buy high sell low ?
>>
>>3113675
you felt for the PnD of the week. Congrats.
Guess everyone need to be burnt at least once to learn their lesson.
>>
>>3113675

are you guys serious?
>>
>>3113832
NEVER buy the ATH of a parabolic run. never.
I don't care how good the coin is, it's a terrible idea. You might be lucky once and the coin will continue to moon but 9 times out of ten you're going to get stuck with bags with the coin crashing down to where it started.
>>
guys wtf do i do... do i sell?!?!?!
>>
Bought at 0.00046 thinking it might find support in that area .lost about 600 dollars .learned my fucking lesson
>>
>>3113675
i bought at 51 and sold at 46 when i realized this shit was a pnd shitcoin
>>
Alot of weak hands in here, finding support in the 30k area, will be back to its ATH within a day or two
>>
>>3114063
This. I'm holding strong. A little angry at myself for not selling last night. Thought it would stay stable and moon a little more before the dip but I fell asleep and my gains were gone. This is number 3 for volume on Bittrex right now if people think others aren't going to buy this juicy dip then they are fooling themselves.
>>
>>3113675
There is a sea of coins, how do non whales manage to find the right ones? I watch coins most of the day and still cant catch these moon missions
>>
You guys got nothing on me, I bought a shitload at the absolute peak @ 58k SAT.

Does anyone have anything nice to say about ADX or is it a shitcoin. As far as I can tell it's legit though.
>>
>>3113962
or you could also double your money on some obvious scam like monaco
>>
>>3113675
JUST
why didnt you sell when the volume was dipping? I got my 2x gains and got the fuck out of there.
>>
>>3113675
pretty fucked, sooka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSY-6h20AY&t=27s
>>
File: makifes.jpg (155KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
makifes.jpg
155KB, 1000x1400px
>>3113675
>fuck my job.
If you have a job, don't be a trader. Trading while being in a career at the same time is just a recipe for financial disaster.
>>
This coin will rebound when NEO rebounds, never fear my brothers
>>
>>3113675
google "stop loss" or something
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.