[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I store pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 0x_logo.png (63KB, 795x795px) Image search: [Google]
0x_logo.png
63KB, 795x795px
Currently have it on Liqui. Is there a better, safer way?

Also appears the launch on the chink exchange crashed the site lol
>>
in the ETH wallet of your choice
>>
>>3111726

I'm used to using exchanges, which eth wallet do you recommend anon?

Also will it generate a specific address for this coin or just my one eth address accepts all tokens?
>>
>>3111734
Generate one on myetherwallet.com
Save the private key.
Store whatever token you wish in there, also multiple.
Be aware that you need ETH in your wallet for possible tx fees
>>
>>3111750

So I just get one address and can send multiple tokens to it?
>>
I'd recommend Metamask
Use with chrome

Backup your keys on a cloud service with strong password

The good thing with metamask is you don't have to input your private key each time you're making a tx

So you can use it in public
>>
>>3111753
Well it's an Ethereum address and ZRX is an Ethereum token. So yeah you can send all ETH tokens there.
Exchanges just use different addresses to keep the overview I guess
>>
>>3111821

Metamask supports different tokens?
>>
>>3111756

>Backup your keys on a cloud service with strong password

Terrible terrible idea
>>
how do i send my tokens from metamask to an exchange though ?
>>
>>3113550
your exchange will give you a wallet address - jesus christ dude, take like 10 seconds to google some shit
>>
>>3113554
i did google it doesnt say shit, i have an exchange wallet, point is how do i send from metamask to that exchange wallet
>>
>>3113559

You have to convert it to tokens first, pajeet.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH LIQUI? ITS TAKING FUCKING FOREVER TO WITHDRAW.

Anyone else encounter this issue?
>>
I'm so fed up with horse shit exchanges.
>>
>>3113581
not a pajeet, thanks for the answer though,

i was expecting a more direct way to transfer the tokens though. Its ZRX and lets say i want to put it on exchange to sell it now cause i actually bought it on mecratox

isnt there a way to synchronize them with an api key to sell them ?
>>
>>3113614

https://blog.0xproject.com/zrx-token-sale-purchase-tutorial-612c2ffe1e0d

look at that.

and at least you were able to withdraw from your exchange.
>>
>>3113630
it sais how to add it, however it doesnt say how to send
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.