[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lessons in Crypto 03

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (14KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 240x210px
Some of you are experiencing gains. Project 0X, District0X...lots of money to be made!

If you're less than 30 years hold, listen to me.

If you get 100k, or 200k...take profit and invest it into index funds.

Index funds are the smartest thing the average person can do to grow their money. Yes you're picking crypto and getting mad gainz...in the real world 7 percent is a good year. In Cryptoland we get 100% in an hour.

You have a responsibility to your future self to invest some of your gains. Future you is a different person....older, wiser, more aches and pains, concerned about kids, parents, housing, retirement, medical bills.

If you get gainz, fuck the lambo, get a retirement account.

Pic related, you dont wanna be like him when he fnids money in his pantz. You wanna be secure in the fact you dont need to find money in your pantz to make life work. peace
>>
don't fucking touch me you filthy normie!!!!!!!
>>
Legit bout to hit 300k. Are index funds a meme? What sorta gainz id be looking at?
>>
>>3110478
More like, take 10% of your gains and save it long term. Stupid to save all of it when you could make what you would make in 30 years in a year
>>
>>3110497
this.
>>
Wholesome post, thanks OP
>>
>>3110490

7% a year averaged over decades.

My post is to remind you that ultimately you need real money to live life, crypto is a blessing, if you're successful, take some profit and put it in savings in real money instead of hoping you dont screw up.
>>
Fuck index funds, buy a lambo
>>
>>3110497

i agree, i just dont want to see somene fuck it up and lose a fortune over a bad call.
>>
>buying the index ath
>>
>>3110585
so cash it and wait for the crash
>>
>>3110478
so much truth, anon.
>>
reminder that you can NOT change the world if you're a financial beta without ambition. Sure, save a good chunk but to level up use your experience and get rich.
>>
in what scenario does crypto plummet to 0 and die though?

honest question, what would cause that? because i have the same mindset as OP except my goal is $1m made in crypto, pull out and never have to work again
>>
>>3110478
Fuck off grandpa. Index funds, 401k and social security will be insolvent within a decade after boomers want their pensions. I'll buy property in mexico, maybe Russia as its still cheep and freedoms are intact while the us will lose freedoms and get a bachelors tax.
>>
Protip: Buy precious metal with your gains and never cash out all of your crypto. Fiat is a meme.

The precious metal to stack up are gold, silver, guns and bullets.

Have fun bagholding m4d 40m retirement funds in fiat when 40m can barely last a week after a hyperinflation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.