[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Useful project discussion - no shitcoins allowed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cofoundit.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cofoundit.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Can we actually talk about useful projects in here for once? Like you know, projects that will be around 5 years from now and have the potential to rapidly grow in value over a prolonged period of time.

My choice is Cofoundit (CFI) - backed by a great team with great advisors. Platform for filtering quality ICO's in order to ensure each project adheres to a set of values/standards that promote growth. Want to capture 10% of the ICO market and long term, go into Venture capital.

The more projects that Cofoundit hosts, the higher the value of CFI. No inflation. Your CFI is essentially pegged to the growth of the cryptos that crowdsale through the cofoundit network. With them filtering cryptos to ensure quality, this obviously means there's huge potential for CFI to rise in price.

First 4 projects (Musiconomi, Maecenas, X8 Currency and DA Power Play) are getting ready for their crowdsale on cofoundit in the coming weeks - could be a good time to get in before this takes off. I would recommend checking out the 4 projects that are due to crowdsale soon to get an idea of the type of projects they are supporting.
>>
>>3108626
its going to be marked a security and the team will be rekt in court.
>>
>>3108632

As far as I can see CFI is absolutely a Utility token, not a security. I think SEC will come down hard on crypto but can't see CFI being one.
>>
>>3108626
>backed by a great team with great advisors.

You know nothing about CFI. Neither should be in their Slack. Jan is retarded or a scamer.
>>
>>3108632

If the SEC didn't take any action against the DAO why would they go after cofound.it The SEC is all bark and no bite, until crypto laws are written they can think what they have authority over.
>>
>>3108626
nice try buddy, nobody is picking up your disgusting CFI bags
>>
>>3108731
lol this, fuck that gay shitcoin
>>
>>3108626
as much as I hate this coin, I really do think we will see a divine moon run this coming september. Going all in by the end of August.
>>
>>3108626
I bought Coin For Idiots at $.32 (like an idiot) and sold today at $.25 - got tired of holding those bags and am well rid of it. Fuck that shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.